Edited, Cos first time round, it didn't make sense

by invisible 13 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

God? I, ruddy nora, can I type this without getting struck down by lightning, well, what I mean to say is, I have wondered sometimes, as you do, whether God knows in the back of his own mind, the fact that it feels, from a human perspective, as if some big mistake is going on. Like I'm in God's petrie dish, and all this is only a part of something else much bigger beyond present human comprehension of the concept at play in His mind.

Anyone?

'Celtic' Mark

Kernow Cornwall

• COMF
    COMF

Worse: there's no scientist observing. Nobody's going to stop all this at some point and record the results and wash and disinfect the petrie dish. Nobody's in charge, and nobody's got the power to control it. We're on our own in this, podno. It's what each of us does with it individually that makes a difference in our individual lives.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

COMF....and then what?

• Englishman
    Englishman

You mean that you didnt know that we are all really haddocks inhabiting a gigantic chair leg?

Tsk, you obviously need to spend some time with Doctor Trucker GB. He will probably suggest that you wear a diving suit that has been filled with custard and soapy frogs.

If you're lucky.

See you Sunday at the barbie,

Englishman.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Maybe we're not in a petri dish but a huge computer simulation, and what 'they' don't know is they are also in an even bigger computer simulation. Maybe one day we will build computers big enough to run our own 'Genesis' project and there will be speculation over whether they can rule themselves or whether intervention is required. Of course if you say 'they can rule themselves' that makes you 'Satan'.

• ballistic
    ballistic

and maybe 'the flood' was someone spilling their coffee over the keyboard. The computer crashed and 40 days later they were only able to restore a few humans and animals.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    I, ruddy nora, can I type this without getting struck down by lightning,

LOL. Its ages since i heard "ruddy nora"

I guess you didn't get struck...or did you?

Sirona

PS we are all brains in jars

• ballistic
    ballistic

Maybe they have technology to send people down into the simulation like in the film Tron. This could of happened when the wicked angels were 'hurled down' or even the coming of Christ. Maybe they planned the simulation to end in a great 'Armageddon' which is like a Windows blue screen exception error.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

If I was God Id exterminate all the men and keep the entire planetary female population as my breeding stock and start and entire new and marvellous generation of humanity. Course, Id be in a position to be very picky, only very interesting and rather attractive ones would get my attention. Well, Id do that initially, but after a while Id probably get incredibly bored with that and think something else up.

Still, its a starting point.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: COMF....and then what?

Then you die.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit