A SilentLamb...not so silent anymore

by FiveShadows 8 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

The above is not in anyway trying to offend Bill. Infact i hope he makes a decision ...whatever that maybe based on Truth in his heart. If you wish to make this into a public thing...that is up to you. If not, That is up to you as well. Although i do not want to encourage any type of decision you might make...i am although very extatic about the whole meeting, hoping that the world may know the disgusting thing causing desolation. If you do bring a tape recorder...please let them know that you are taping the conversastion..seeing how it is illegal to be recording a conversastion without the person(s) consent. And doing so ..might get you slapped with a real 'day in court' with the Society. And all your efforts might be shot down the drain. If you feel as though you want to bring a witness...Do so...but a meeting will not be held with a witness most likely and even though it would be UNJUSTIFIED they will 'hang you' and 'leave you out on the broad way for all to see.' There is no "judicial meeting," may i remind you. The Decision and their judgement has already been sentenced in regards YOU. My Father will be with you...Jah of Armies and Jah-Eshua. Be Honest...truthful and do not hold anything in secret. My Master Jah-Eshua ...the Christ..would like to remind you not to be anxious what you ought to say when you are in front of 'men that seat themselves in seats of Judgement.,'and not to pre-reherse as well. For the Holy Spirit..will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say. Pray for spiritual support and Holy Spirit. This decision is on you...whether you involve the media in this matter or whether you go in, in front of wolves that put lambs to the slaughtering...My Father will remember this...and regardless of the out come of the meeting...He will in due time expose 'the man of lawlessness.' I pray for you ...and your household..and all the victiums hat went through so much ...that should not have gone through what they did. My dear brother..have faith..and recieve Holy spirit...open your eyes and ears...and do not close your heart. Listen. My Father loves you very much and i pray for you... Your Servent in Christ, FiveShadows

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Hi Five,

I believe the law of Kentucky states that you can record a conversation if ONE party knows about the recording...

That's how Bill was able to LEGALLY record the phone conversation with Brooklyn Bethel about the 'advise' he was given RE: A Child abuse case, where Bethel Legal said I would ask the brother if he did do it (sexual assualt).. If he denied it, I'd let the matter drop.. You don't want to get into hot water.. (Not an exact quote, but the jist is there)..

Very incriminating to Brooklyn Bethel, and I guess they don't want that to occur again!!!!!

Too bad, my guess is that BIll will have an attorney, media and some witnesses there anyway!!!! And if the elders call off the meeting, and DF because he didn't follow the rules (No tape recordings, no attorney, no witnesses) it won't matter much, because the media will have it all on tape, and the lawyer will be there to warn them that they are violating Bill's civil rights by NOT ALLOWING the lawyer to be present at the meeting!!!!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

One party must know...other then the recorder ...or am i misunderstanding? ...i live in Texas...moved here from Cali...NV...WA...OR...and the other 41 states that i have visited/lived in (couldn't reach the last 4 too boring). So my understanding is that you had to inform them ...so they KNEW about the tape recorder. And is ee you said at least one...which is understandable...but if no one knows...that still might slap something...ya know? ...I'm going to be sitting at work going "can't waitt o get home...to see what happened" lol anyway i'll be quiet.~ FS

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Nope, one party must know.. That includes the recorder!

So, what the law basically is saying is if I was to eavesdrop on your private phone conversation with someone else without either you or the person you are talking to, I'd be breaking the law..

However, if you can I are talking, it is legal for either one of us to tape the conversation without the other knowing it.. Not all states have that law, but I believe the majority of them do, and I believe Kentucky is one of them!

And the WT knows it, for if it was not, I'm quite sure the WT would already be working up to sue Bowen for taping that conversation to Bethel legal that was soooo damning towards them!!!!

Oh, don't be quiet.. Please, that's how this board works.. Contribute your thoughts, ideas.. You are free to discuss anything and everything here.. There are no rules, other than respect for the other person..

I hope I didn't come off as angry or disrespectful to you.. I didn't mean to... I was merely voicing my opinion..

Stick around, I think you'll enjoy this place!!!!

Edited by - itsjustlittleoldme on 18 July 2002 18:49:0

• FiveShadows
  • FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

(cheezy grin)

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hey Five: I liked your spiritual encouragement, and words to ask for Holy Spirit, and not to be anxious. We don't hear alot of that around here. It's nice to be reminded. I don't know how Bill or the other lambs do it. My adrenaline meter would be over the edge, and I'd be a physical wreck from the stress of it all.

Lil Ol Me (I think): Good to know about the recording laws. I wondered all this time about how Bill was able to tape that chat with the HQ that we all saw on Dateline. Now you've got me wondering about my own state.

And Jjrizo: Evidently you were allowed to have your brother present as a witness, but they are telling Bowen no witnesses, etc. He needs one of those little cameras that fit in your shoe or something. ;) Or the proverbial fly on the wall.

GRITS

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

It'sJustLittleOlme, Thanks for the invitation ...You didn't seem to come off insulting or mad or anything...i was just like "oh...i know for SURE in CALI you can't do that...you MUST inform them " ...but anyhoo...~ FiveShadows

• arrow
    arrow

hello itsjust littleold me ... I sell security systems you can go to www.smarthome.com and look

at pen activated recorder # 97042 and # 970410 9hr digital voice recorder .. this is for bill .. give him this infor. freedom of thinking out load is gone ( speech) . its sad state of affairs for jw;s..I 'm waiting for a family member to be reinstated.... dealing with no mecry bro's best to all . was an elder .. too much pressures???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit