My molester responds to my book, Father's Touch...

by morrisamb 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Donald, I didn't realize that the molester was your own father.

What a tragic circumstance for you and your siblings. I am sure that your wonderful book will give many the courage to also speak out against this horrendous crime.

By the way, the picture on your webpage is very flattering and you are a very handsome man!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Donald is a Homosexual, and as such, he has committed sodomy with a multitude of men, more than you could number

Why does this matter? It just proves that he hates you, and that's all. Bastard. He thinks that trying to make people hate you for your sexuality will make them side with him. Unbelievable. Monsterous.

We're here for you Don..

ash

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Dutchie and ash.

Monster is right. You wouldn't believe how much so -- that is, until you've read his letter and compare it to my book!

You are also right that his attack of my sexuality is a calculated move to deflect his own culpablity. The trouble is, we know how many people listen to that schpeel, don't we!

• patio34
    patio34

What a ridiculous argument he makes, albeit clever. He asserts that homosexuality between consenting adults is the same as raping a child! What perverse rationale! There is no correlation. That's like saying heterosexual sex between consenting adults is the same thing as a man raping a girl child. What garbage! Notice he uses the religious zealots' language of 'sodomites." The perverts try to use religious props to justify their insane behavior.

Donald is a Homosexual, and as such, he has committed sodomy with a multitude of men, more than you could number....

My comments on Tante [Aunt] Blanche saying, "Donald is een Sympathieke jongen," [Donald is a sympathetic young man] is very flattering to the ego of Donald, but the fact remains, that what Donald condemned of his father (and rightly so), he is actively practicing as an adult. Again, I repeat: If you live in glass houses, don't throw stones! I have been cleansed from these immoral practices of the past (Thank God), and I would be the first person to condemn it, and Donald continues to practice sexual deviation, calling it, Happiness and contentment. His mother too is tolerating his sexual deviation, and lives under the same roof with sodomites....

That is so clearly wrong to compare adult homosexuality with pedophilia. One can only hope that others can see thru this apples and oranges argument easily.

My sympathies

Pat

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Pat. Of course, molesters will DO ANYTHING to transfer responsibility. No conscience. They live in their own little universe.

My father has represented himself as God's spokesperson since the late 50's (through each religious transformation). Even people who have known he molested have believed he was God's messenger! To the point of expressing sympathy for him to us.

Unfortunately it will only take my true story to educate these people. These people have truly hurt my family by cheapening our experience and re-abusing us by making us feel guilty for dislosing the abuse. I am sure that is something that many victims can relate to. Sad, isn't it?

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Just a quick note: I finished transcribing the letter: almost 4000 words (after editing, before 5500 approximately).

my web host in texas said he would post it this evening at this link on my website:

http://www.fatherstouch.com/About.htm

• Shybaby
    Shybaby

To whom it may concern:

I am posting this message in the responce to "My molesters letter" (for those that are confused check out www.Fatherstouch.com) I am a younger member of the family (second generation). There are a few things that I would like to make clear in this post. For one I am so Proud of my Uncle and everything he is doing to start the healing process of "our family". He doesn't know this but it is because of him that I am learning how to release my past and start building my future as a survivor and not a victim. Yes I to am a "Survivor" from a sexual abuse situation (not by the man that wrote the letter just to be clear on that). Now it was nothing like My Fathers, Uncles, and Aunt's was but it is still hard to get over! It is not easy being a victim if you don't have the drive to be a survivor!!! Now in regards to that letter, I don't even know where to begin. Well I could start with saying that I truely know in my heart that EVERYTHING that man has said about "my" family is a load of lies. I can't believe he has the nerve to tell everybody he is a "Christian"! For one if he was a "Christian" he would be a God fearing man. And anyone knows that a God fearing man would never write a letter of lies and garbage to make his family (that has been hurting from the core all these years) look like the Monsters!!!!!!!!!! He is a low life, anal retentive, sick headed, piece of dirt in my eye's, and there will never be anything that he could say or do to altar my opinion on him! And when he gets to the doors of heaven (if he does) I have a feeling he'll be knocking on it for a long time! He can sit back all he wants and dig up excuse after excuse to hide the fact that he is not, and never will be concidered a "real man" by anyone one with even half a brain. If he was he would never try to condemn his family for how they live each day, knowing damn well that he is the creater of this whole mess. Now I know that he has not changed and that he is still the same man he was back then no matter what his previous wife and or current wife have stated. Because if he did change, don't you think that he would try to find way's to to show that he is truely sorry for what he has done? No instead he digs up things that try to make hiself look better to everyone else, Brings up the law to scare his victim so he can't express hiself (which won't work by the way, "my" family is not easily scared) and last but not least forgets to apoligise in that bull crap letter of his, to any member of the family for what he has done to them? Like his saying he used against My family, "People shouldn't throw stones if they live in glass houses"(mentioned in the "letter from my molester at www.fatherstouch.com), I to have a sayin that he can eat and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU MADE YOUR BED, NOW YOU CAN LAY IN IT" (because you have no choice)

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post! And I will write another one soon! P.S. It would be such a reward if I knew my GrandFather (biologically only!) knew what I really thougt of him!!!!!

Shybaby

Edited by - Shybaby on 24 July 2002 22:2:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit