The Young Anointed Speak

by Robdar 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have a friend that is of the anointed and dear to my heart. Here is what he has to say:

"I do feel it is time to reveal my heavenly hope. I am a young anointed Jehovah's Witness and I have long observed what is going on in the organization. There was another post that said "Maybe the anointed will get upset and start speaking out". Well, I spoke out, even though I am young (in my 20's), I could not deny my hope to my congregation. So, I knew that I needed to partake.

I could not eat or sleep before the Memorial. I thought that my life in the congregation would be over. But I remembered Jeremiah 1:7. I spoke like Jeremiah. I told Jehovah "I am but a boy, and I did not know what to do." I knew that they would not believe me. They would think that I was mentally ill or delusional. But like Jehovah said to Jeremiah, he told me "I will be with you. Do not be afraid because of their faces." And you should have seen the expression of SHOCK on the faces of those in my congregation when I partook. They do not want to understand what is happening.

The number of the choosing of the anointed is not done yet. Romans 11:25 says "... I do not want you, brothers, to be ignorant of this sacred secret, in order for you not to be discreet in your own eyes: that a dulling of sensibilities has happened in part to Israel, until the full number of people of the nations have come in." They (the WTS) are dulled in their senses and Jehovah has been displeased.

There are many of us now in the organization. We read the book of Isaiah but not in the way that it has been published for our book study. Isaiah 1:13-15 says: "The calling of the conventions I cannot put up with the use of uncanny power. Your new moons and your festal seasons my soul has hated. To me they have become a burden. I have become tired of bearing them. And when you spread out your palm, I hide my eyes from you. Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening. With bloodshed, your very hands have become filled." He (Jehovah) will refine the organization.

Our 3 conventions a year that are always refirming that they, the WTS, are the faithful and discreet slave, that everything is wonderful and fine and that we are God's chosen organization has become a burden to our God. Proof of child molestation, the continual subjugation of the flock and the ways that the young annointed are disrespected, ridiculed and called mentally ill have cause Jehovah to turn his face from us and to ignore our prayers.

Isaiah 4:13 "Therefore my people will go into exile for lack of knowledge; and their glory will be famished men, and their crowd will be parched with thirst." I, and many others, are working our way up the organization even though we see these many things going on. I have a friend in the Governing Body who is encouraging us to stick with it so that things will change.

Isaiah 1:27 "With justice Zion (the heavenly hope) herself will be redeemed, and those returning to her, with righteousness." Those of us with the heavenly hope must not be afraid. Jehovah is not finished calling the 144,000 to him."

I have also posted this in the thread entitled "Anointed Phase Out" by Metatron.

• Valis
    Valis

robbies, no offense to you, but your friend is a nutcase. Most JWs now think those that call themselves "anointed" are fruit cakes as well. Did Jehovah come out of the sky and inform him of this? Hell no! Does he have some tingly feeling that tells him he's one of the 144,000? If so, penicillin might be in order.....Sounds like the boy has got some serious mental issues to address....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

The so-called "annointed ones" in the JW organization suffer from delusions. They are worse off than the "great crowd" of pigeons.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

lol@valis

It seems like something goes screwy with these people. They must be the same sort that are attracted to become baptists and pentecostals. Even most JWs believe these people are nuts and only believe in the annointed on a vague and intagible level. Why does god always choose the nutty ones?

But hey, it is always good to see a young guy like that stressing them out with their own doctrines.

Path

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

These JW anointed ones have an everlasting hope in the heavens. Where is your hope?

• SYN
    SYN

Well, it's probably best to take the balanced view that ALL Jehovah's Witnesses are a bit delusional...without exception...!

Delusional, or as was my case, simply uninformed.

Fred,

Annointed ones don't have "hope," they have delusions that god contacted them and told them they were part of the annointed crowd. They are in need of psychological/psychiatric help.

Where is my hope? I never really thought about it, Fred. I guess I hope that after I croak I don't have to use a litterbox like you.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

The way you are talking, when you croak, you will be bury in my litter box.

• Valis
    Valis

144, I didn't know you believed in reincarnation? And no, returning as Fredhall is no heavenly hope....*L*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "I want to return as a new and improved pimp" class

Fred,

What's your litter box like? Is it comfortable? Can Xena join me there and if so what privacy features are there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit