OUTRAGED ! about little girl murdered

by Xandria 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I don't have children, so I can't even imagine how the parents must feel, but they need to publically flog this son of a bitch when they find him, and then hang him in a public square...........

I think someone needs to develop some sort of microchip that you could have implanted in your kids that could track them. Statistically speaking, if you haven't found a missing child within 3 hours of their abduction, chances are almost nil that you'll find them alive. The reason is simple: you've got a bunch of sick twisted pig pedophiles out there that want to rape the child and then kill them so they can't identify them.

My heart goes out to the family..........

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

sometimes i think that people who commit such atrocities, especailly against the most innocent and helpless, should die in the same way. he should be kidnapped from his loved ones by a very bad man and have the same hideous things done to him, in the exact same way that he did them to her, murdered in the same way, then tossed aside like a used tissue. he should feel every burst of terror that she felt, every ounce of pain, every glimmer of revulsion, and weep for his mommy the way she must have.

of course we are civilized and good and would not punish this way. but i think it nonetheless.

• Francois
    Francois

It's all I can do to read this stuff. In fact, I can't read it. But I would gladly kill this sicko with my own hands.

f

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I am sickened that someone would do this to a child. There is absolutely no excuse nor reason behind it. When caught, I feel the murderer should suffer a slow agonizing death myself.

Lew W

• Jesika
    Jesika

People like this sick asshole should die the same way their victims did, but much slower!!!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

This was one of my worst nightmares as my children were growing up! I could imagine what these sick people did to small girls!..This is really an obscene thought..but I always think that with the rise in Aids..sick men will be going after youngsters more and more!

Not to mention the pedophiles out there also!

In these times it is so important to supervise your children. But there is such a fine line between that and obsessiveness! Where do you draw the line?Say too much to the child and scare them to death! Ease up and take a chance on them being abducted!

My children are thankfully grown now...But I now have grandchildren to worry about!

The things a child has to suffer at the hands of these sexual maniacs..is heartbreaking. And they seem to be getting away with it!

I don't know the answer...community awareness coud be a very important thing. I remember when my children were small. We lived on a dead end circle.. We were always outside with them..watching them. Where are the parents today?

Golden Girl

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

I did not read the article. From all the comments made here I know I won't read it. Maybe it's hiding my head in the sand like an ostrich but I just don't need to know the details. All I know is that one more life has been snuffed out.

With all the DNA testing I wish the death penalty could be brought back to Canada. We have 2 of history's worst criminals enjoying priviledges while serving time in our federal prisons.

There must be a way to tell the story without splashing the horrid news across the headlines which give these deviants the publicity they crave.

Let's make sure we look after our own carefully and keep the family of this latest victim in our hearts and thoughts.

• animal
    animal

I dont see the anti-americans posting here saying how it is somehow our fault and we deserve it, like 9-11

Animal

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I can remember when I was a kid, playing in our yard, and all around the neighborhood. In the summer, we used to play Hide and Seek until well after dark. We can't do things like that anymore. When my children wanted to play in the front yard, I went out with them to keep an eye on them. Why do things like this happen so often now? I know the Witnesses say it's because The End Is Near ( TM ), but I don't know.

I do think there has to be a special place in Hell for someone like this.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Maybe thats what the first resurection will be about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit