Scottish News Panorama

by silentlambs 15 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting
    " I don't expect it to be a balanced programme from what I have seen so far," he said. "They have highlighted cases which could have been handled better. We told them we can't discuss specific cases.

Actually, from a lawyer's viewpoint - this is a true statement, to a degree. The Berry family was interviewed -- and the Berry girls are sueing the WTBTS, are they not? I would assume then, that anything the WTBTS said could be turned around on them in Court. Perhaps the WTBTS is just looking down the road a tad to their future date in Court with the Berry's?

Perhaps when these court cases descend upon the WTBTS, then Dateline, BBC, and the British Parliment Investigation information will hopefully be there too?

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

If the media uses former JW's the Society will not participate because they are just disgruntled ex-Witnesses with a grudge.

If the Media uses active JW's they will not participate because they do not resolve issues between brothers in public (tho what about their disagreement with 'Brother' Lawrence in Calgary hmmm).

The Society simply does not like the media except when they print their own Press Releases verbatim. The sooner the press realises they are viewed as tools of the devil the better!

Always playing both sides - and playing everybody inbetween.

waiting

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hawkaw,

Since when you become a private dick?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

To this very day, Fredhall continues to avoid a very serious question.

That is - why does he not seek disfellowshipment for or express outrage at Mr. Fitzwater, who was convicted beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law of raping young children, and is still a Witness in good standing?

The silence is priceless.

hawk

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hawkaw,

Don't be a total ass. You can't tell me some people got on their hands and knees and count how many pedolphiles that the WT have in their files?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Fred still won't answer the question.

How do you feel supporting a person who raped little kids? I wonder if you kinda enjoy supporting this "convicted" man who control and rape little children? Your silence suggests yes!

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 17 July 2002 19:49:28

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit