Has Crawdad Gone Linear?

by Windchaser 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Crawdad actually looks better with a line through him. His total posts are 666. Am I missing a deeper meaning? A hidden message? Do tell.

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!

You read my mind Wind! I was thinking the same thing about his number of posts!

I'm glad Simon finally took care of him. Now....for ONE more.........

Love ya Dot!

GG

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

GG, naughty, naughty! I just think that there is symbolism there, that Crawdad should speak his last at 666. Any ideas what it means?

Love you, too!
    Windy

• ballistic
    ballistic

Why - did I miss some juicy gossip? What happened to Crawdad? What?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Good riddance to rad bubbish

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Ballistic, all ya gotta do is go to his favorite place here, Child Abuse, and see his last post there!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I ain't 'defending' the guy... I think he has issues and needs to seek professional help.

I hope he gets the help he needs - and soon.

Regards,

Jim TX

• ballistic
    ballistic

I sort of see what you mean, just read the one post though. I take it this was on-going.

• Sabine
    Sabine

I'm sorry it has come to this...it looks like Post Traumatic Disorder to me. Crawdad seems to have a lot of first hand knowledge of abuse that happened, perhaps he feels guilty he was/is not able to do something about it. I can identify with the feelings of helplessness and the anger that follows. I also hope that Craw will get some help. If you read this Craw please know I don't think you are garbage...just hurting. Please feel free to email me or Mak anytime.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Crawdad got booted?!

Why is this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit