I am back ! Hi all !

by stuckinarut2 10 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hello everyone!

I finally made it back here to our great forum community!

After a few issues trying to get used to the new format, and after a few sign in issues, I'm back...

(Sorry to Simon for anything I may have done to complicate it. I started a new username...which has since been deleted)

I am looking forward to catching up with everything! I feel like I have been in the wilderness having missed out on the last week or two...What have I missed????

Cheers!

Stuckinarut2 

• flipper
    flipper

Nice to have you back Stuckinarut , you haven't missed much. Although very soon ABC news is supposed to carry the Conti trial courtroom proceedings against the WT Society . Keeping my eye out for when that occurs- don't want to miss it.  Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Welcome back stuck.
  • kairos
    kairos
    Glad to have you. Always enjoy your posts!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks everyone!

That sounds interesting flipper! I'm not sure if the coverage will make it to Australia, so I would love to receive updates on how this public exposure goes!

• Simon
    Simon

Glad you made it! 

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    Welcome back Stuck! Missed hearing from you. 
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    I had issues, too. Glad you made it back. I can't really think of anything major that you've missed.
  • clarity
    clarity

Hi Stuck glad you made it in!  Hard to convert the mind over to new stuff.

clarity 

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Glad you made your way here.  All the changes of the last few weeks have made me realize something about myself and this forum.  I can't live without it. I don't post much but I have developed a fondness to many many posters and I am so happy that everyone is finding their way here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit