Sugg. for Brits: Write to Charity Comm re Panorama

by expatbrit 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Invisible,

An excellent idea. If we could get something co-ordinated between us it would be just great.

See you on the 21st.

Englishman.

• Scully
    Scully

What about all the vast volume of pictures that depict the whole world (except for the 0.1% of the population who are JWs) being destroyed? Doesn't that "doctrine" run counter to public interest??

The implied (threat) message is "join us or die".... I think that would be a good starting point...

Love, Scully

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Shameless BTTT.

My angle is going to be that keeping details of paedophiles secret and still sending them to unsuspecting householder's doors is not only "not in the public interest" but damned dangerous!

Expatbrit

• termite 35
    termite 35

I think I will write regarding 'benefit to the community'

The only benefit they say they have is 'if everyone was like us ,what a great community it would be'-???

• anglise
    anglise

Is this being done now?

Do we just write as individuals to the CC?

Has somebody got a scan of the KM that can be used?

Anglise

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Just to let you know, I have a meeting with the Charities commision in Liverpool on monday 22nd july.

Thanks for all the info (especially expatbrit)

I'll tell you how it goes.

regards,

mark (liverpool, england)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

In small print, the WT recently calling for the shunning of children; the KM calling for the shunning of parents, the quotes from the Lamp, Organization, and the Organized books calling for the secrecy of JW wrongdoers, can all fit each on one page. That's three pages. Your letter goes on the first page. That's a four page letter, with three pages of evidence, and many many of us can write letters, there is just enough time to mail the letters and maybe searchforthetruth can hand-carry them with him/her to his meeting?

From the U.S., you can use Global Priority it takes three or four days. No, there won't be time, too bad you can't reschedule your meeting for a couple more days. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit