how do I put my picture up?

by Narcissist 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissist
    Narcissist

hi all

im new here and i want to put my pic up under my moniker on the left side of the screen. could someone tell me how to do this? this is a great site and i'll be sharing with you all!

luv,

narci

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, first you get a hammer and a nail... Just kidding. Some of us do that here. And welcome, narci.

Go to 'profile', type in your nicname and password, click 'submit', click on 'click here to upload picture..', in the new frame type in your nic, password and the location of your pic. Click 'submit'. You should be in business.

SS

• Narcissist
    Narcissist

hi saint satan

I did what you said and a page came up that said SERVER ERROR in '/' APPLICATION

Runtime Error

Do you kknow why it is doing this? Thanks for your help.

luv

Narci

• Farkel
    Farkel

Narcissist,

I'm surprised you didn't stare at your picture until you starved to death.

: did what you said and a page came up that said SERVER ERROR in '/' APPLICATION

: Runtime Error

: Do you kknow why it is doing this?

Yes: demons!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 13 July 2002 23:47:40

• Narcissist
    Narcissist

your funny Farkel! I like to stare at myself but i love to eat too so i doubt that i will starve.lol

Do you think that i got the size of my picture wrong? I reduced it to 50X48 and it is supposed to be 50X50.

luv

narci

• Satanus
    Satanus

This used to work. This may be a job for supersimon to takle, if you can get his attention. Or maybe there is another computer wiz that knows a trick for this.

SS

• Nikita
    Nikita

I think I saw another post where Simon is working on this problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit