by eyeslice 11 Replies latest jw friends

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    I say they're a cult, and I say fuck 'em

Amen! I second that motion

-Rick

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I was counseled by an elder one time when I bought a new tie. The newer ones were wider than the old ones and it upset him. He was also upset with a talk I gave on the school and counseled me for refering to the anointed as the one hundred forty four thousand He said correct english is to say the one hundred AND forty four thousand. I was given the very vital assignment of monitoring the kingdom halls thermostat. Believe it or not this was an issue of much dispute, where to set the thermostat. I and only I was given the authority to do this. This same jerk aforementioned came to me with the accusation that I wasn't doing it to his satisfaction and they could always get some one else to do this. I leaned down close to his face "he was a miniature elder" and said why don't you do just that. Later after I was df'd "which I thanked them for" I saw this same Mimiature jerk in the mall. Being somewhat maliscious I decided to check him out. I put this frown on my face and altered course to intercept him. He looked up saw me and took off on a run.

p.s. after the issue about using "and" in any number I would specifically leave it out and look right at him as I did so.His face would get beet red each time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit