...oh my head!

by dmouse 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Francois, you reminded me of that time I came home from a huge Warehouse Rave at about 6AM, and was all ready to go to sleep, in fact was just barely managing to keep my eyes open, plus I had a splitting headache from the 10000 watt sound system of the previous night, and then these three sparrow came and sat on my window and began blaring out birdsong. I almost screamed. So then I snuck up behind them and attempted to slam my fist against the window. Unfortunately, my fist was stronger than the window and I have the scars to show for it today.

Moral of the story: Don't bang on windows when you have a hangover.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Absolutely congrats Dmouse!!!!! (you handsome honors grad you)

I'm with the other poster re: the hangover though - no sympathy; self-inflicted injury. Sigh - here, have two of my painkillers, guaranteed to work better than your tylenol.

Really though, damn, congratulations Dmouse.

hugs, Mimilly

• dmouse
    dmouse

Aw shucks, thanks everybody!

(My degree was in Primary Education, I'm going to be a teacher - 11 year olds)

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Congratulations!!!!!! Next May I'll be saying the same thing (but this time it will be after I get my BS)!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Congratulations!!!!!!

ahem...just stay away from the comp next time you celebrate.

• Valis
    Valis

dmouse...good for you man! BTW...Just thought I would remind you that if you step in a Kingdom Hall or read the Awake from front to cover you wiil forget your entire college experience...you've been warned! *L* So d, what do you want to teach specificaly?

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Bravo your educational accomplishment!

• animal
    animal

I have an 11 yr old... GOOD LUCK!!!!

Animal (teachers nightmare)

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

congratulations.

This will be my first post so hope I have this right. What did you major in?

• Farkel
    Farkel

dmouse,

You poor disillusioned soul: everybody knows you won't be able to enjoy the fruits of your education because Harmon Geddon is coming Any Day Now(tm).

Besides that, I'll bet they convinced you that evolution really happens.

Why weren't you selling Watchtower books all those years you spent in college?

You're probably demonized now, too.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit