Quantum Reactions

by Amazing 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Dear Quantum:

First, your effort to draw a distinction between "Proof" and "Evidence" is a distinction without a difference. You never offered "evidence" ... but rather you made assertions. Evidence are individual facts independant of any assertions ... and interpretation of that evidence will suggest, and possibly 'prove' some things.

Second, you received a poor reception, not because ex-JWs are closed minded or unkind, but because they see con-artistry coming a hundred miles away ... even if the messenger (you) is sincere ... the message is as crooked as they can get ... we have been there and done that.

Third, I called in ex-Mormons to help, and several kindly helped and also exposed your track record on the ex-Mormon boards.

Fourth, in many of your posts you declare yourself superior in argumentation in making your closing remarks, even if meant as a joke, but it is not funny, and most importantly you never make any substantive arguments ... the only ones providing arguments and evidence are those who cite solid source references that refute Mormonism.

Fifth, no one here means you any unkindness ... and if you really want to discuss Mormonism in an objective debate, then do so with Mormons or ex-Mormons.

Sixth, if you feel so concerned for abused and hurting ex-JWs - based on your comments about co-workers, then you will undertand that ex-JWs really don't need Mormonism pushed on them anymore than they need Christian Fundamentalism, Islamic radicalism, or any other kind of "-ISM" ...

Seventh, if you really believe you have found somekind of field of sheep to convert in ex-JWs, you are in for the ride of your life ... because as I stated in the beginning, we can sniff the sour scent of a conartist a hundred miles away.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

AMAZING........................

WHO ARE YOU..........................

I was requested by some professional deceivers to give some evidences.........some sort of a foundation had to be laid so a legitamate and mutually respectful discussion. could take place. It is not a surprise to me that there are some who will do there best to sabatage such an effort but I was more than little suprised that the entire lot of you are completely disingenuous.

I only began with my discussions earlier when so many of you wanted to explain the finer points of evolution and the falacious points of atheism, It was declared that no one could defend the contrived affirmation that creationism has always lost to evolutionism.......

The Hypocrasy of some of you is matched only by your noxious behavior.

Edited by - QUANTUM on 13 July 2002 0:36:25

• tdogg
    tdogg

LOL at Amazing, trying to rationalize with a Morman. It will be a waste of time.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Quite right, Amazing.

My BS detector is running at full tilt right now, and Quantum is off of the scale. Preying on emotionally vulnerable ex-JWs like wolves among lambs.

Nice strategy. Pull in the weak (or so he/she thinks)

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

insidentely, to refer to yourselves as sheep or lambs would be considered by the truely humble an act of theft.

• larc
    larc

QUANTUM, If you think some here are obnoxious, then you should name names. Amazing was not obnoxious and neither was I in the posts I directed to you. You say some here are disingenuous. I think you are disingenous, haugthy, insulting, and arragant. These are not Christian qualities. You came here ranting and insulting about us not doing enough to bring down the WT. I asked you what should be done, and you came up with nothing. I gave a long list of people who have made major contributions. You admitted you did not know this. In other words, in all your bluster, you were talking out of your ass. Now, on another thread, Farkel has offered a challenge to you. Good luck; you will need it.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Ash,

Why do you suppose Jws leave witchtower crap at the hospital and doctor's waiting rooms? and clergymen go "visiting the sick"? Get em while their down! Same thing for "chaplins" that frequent the prisons. Same sick shit.

caveman

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Sheep, not in your warped sense, but as emotionally vulnerable people, wounded by a cultish religion not unlike yours, except that the bizarre falacies put forth by each are different in nature.

But, I am not a sheep. Trust in that.

ash

• Farkel
    Farkel

Quantum,

: AMAZING........................

: WHO ARE YOU..........................

Who are YOU? I've known Amazing for years, but I've only known you for a little while. And who are YOU to ask WHO is anyone else as if you deserve any right to know, DipFuck?

Now answer my challenges. After you are doing trying, I have dozens and dozens more to show you that your pathetic little Cult is no better than any other pathetic petty little Cult.

Farkel

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

larc..........

give it up......your still ranting on about yesterdays news........

I may have a certain way with words which some of you are mystified by, but looking into many of these posts I haven't seen a whole lot of depth either.......this board didn't really wake up until I made my entrance....a little spice in your otherwise trivial and boring lives.

Quantum is magical

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit