just stopping in to say hi

by airwlk149 7 Replies latest jw friends

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how are you all doing?
    i am doing ok.
    i am at one of my friend's house using his computer. i miss chatting all the time i need to buy a lap top!
    i got the assistant manager's job at gamestop, a local video game store. i still work at raley's, the grocery store.
    i moved in with a sister from my parents congregation. i always eat with my parents because i have no money and my mom is a good cook! lol.
    i have to go to an elder's meeting on sunday, but i plan on lying to them. i also have to start a bible study. i keep thinking it's only an hour out of my life a week and it gives me a roof over my head and food in my stomach.
    at least until i get set up on my feet money wise.
    i miss naeblis sooooooooooo much and jason and lilacs and cowboy and oh god, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i really wish i could find a time to get my hands on someone's computer when everyone is in the chat.
    at least i can find time to get on the computer to post to all of you guys.....
    well that's all for now.
    i miss you.
    ilove you.
    katie

• Simon
    Simon

Hey Katie !

Glad things are going ok ... of course we miss you too

(((( you ))))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Good to hear from you, Katie.

I'm sorry you are going through hard times and have to play a game to be fed and warm.

Miss you in chat.

Hugs,

Joy

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Glad you popped in to say hi... keep your chin up and congrats on the new JOB!!! Hope you get a PC soon, I would literally freak without my computer --- EEK!!!!

Kisses,

Moe

• Dawn
    Dawn

Hi Airwalk:

So good to hear from you. Keep looking forward - a day will come when you won't have to jump through hoops to put food on the table & a roof over your head. In the meantime, just do what you need to and take care of yourself. We'll always be here when you need to talk.

PS - tell them you want the bible study to be in the new United book and want to start on the chapter on blood

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Hello I don't know you but I know you'll have your hands full selling reservations, game informer subs, and making schedules to fit in with the "grid". Oh don't forget to attach PRP's and make sure your store is up to POP requirements. Also, don't forget that "gut checks save lives". Other than that it is a fun job.

• Matty
    Matty

Oh, Katie - just tell me about it! It's good to hear from you again. It's so tough when you are emotionally blackmailed in this way. Living with people who would disapprove of JW.com (delete that history!) is tough too. Laptops do allow you a bit more privacy of course.

All I can say is that we're with you all the way and looking forward to getting more regular posts from you.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Katie,

I'd love for you to have a bible study with me. You can do it electronically, count your hours and yippy skippy, you can be on your way bagging groceries.. How's a bout it. Want my addy?

the caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit