Back to Bacon!

by professor 12 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

Back to Bacon

You already know how to get famous movie stars back to Bacon. Now get YOURSELF back in 5 steps or less. I can do this several ways. Here are two:

1. Mybrother-in-law is Jon Greenberg, Director of Media Relations for the Milwaukee Brewers

2. Jon Greenberg works with Bob Uecker, Sports Announcer for the Milwaukee Brewers

3. Bob Uecker was in the movie Major League with Chelcie Ross

4. Chelcie Ross was in the movie Novocaine with Kevin Bacon

Also:

1. My cousin is B Brian Blair of the WWF tag team the Killer Bees

2. B Brian Blair was in Wrestlemania II with Andre the Giant

3. Andre the Giant was in the movie The Princess Bride with Christopher Guest

4. Christopher Guest was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon

NOW YOU TRY! You may use the ORACLE OF BACONif you get stuck.

• Mac
    Mac

My neighbors's cousin is JoAnne Worley. JoAnne Worley was in "A Goofy Movie" with Jim Cummings. Jim Cummings was in "Balta" with Kevin Bacon. (Piece of cake!)

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

Mac, don't you mean, "peice of bacon"

• Mac
    Mac

SoulJah,

If I meant piece of bacon, I would have said piece of bacon. When I say piece of cake, I mean a slab of bacon.

• felix a
    felix a

I now live in Utah. Kevin filmed Foot Loose in Utah. I've driven through the town that was the inspiration for Foot Loose. Does that get me back to Bacon???

Here let me try a better one. Kevin has been on the Howard Stern show. The Howard Stern show is from NY. I lived in NY. Howard was photographed by Mark Seliger for Rolling Stone. I know Mark Seliger.

All in all I still don't know Bacon...

But I can make it to one degree of separation if I tried, I can do that to just about anyone famous just by having lived and worked in NYC. Not that it has done me a lick of good ;-)

Dave

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Okay, I can do it in 5 steps

1. My old friend is Christian Havener.

2. My friend's girlfriend is Allison, a make-up artist for Hollywood.

3. Allison worked as a make-up artist on "Monster's Ball" and the up-coming "Sonny", both starring Billy Bob Thornton.

4. Billy Bob Thornton was in Waking Up in Reno (2002) with Charlize Theron.

5. Charlize Theron was in Trapped (2002) with Kevin Bacon.

Edited by - dustrabbit on 12 July 2002 3:7:38

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Here is my 5!

My sister is "D'"

She worked for Carl (cant remember last name)

Carl knows Chevy Chase

Chevy Chase was in LA Story (1991) with Steve Martin

Steve Martin was in Novocaine (2001) with Kevin Bacon

I swear that whole 6 degrees is really freaky (now if I could just figure out the 5 people that would lead me to Heath Ledger )

Spice

Edited by - SpiceItUp on 12 July 2002 9:0:2

• COMF
    COMF

1. This little piggie went to market.
    2. This little piggie stayed home.
    3. This little piggie had roast beef.
    4. This little piggie had none.
    5. This little piggie got butchered and turned into bacon, which the provider of the house brought home.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

1. I was an extra in the TV Movie St. Patrick: The Irish Legendwith Malcolm McDowell

2. Malcolm McDowell was in Chain of Desire (1992) with Elias Koteas

3. Elias Koteas was in Novocaine (2001) with Kevin Bacon

Patrick Bergin and Susannah York were also in the movie and both also have a Bacon number of 2 but they're not as cool as Malcolm

• luvmylife
    luvmylife

1. When i was in the 9th grade, all of my friends in the drama class went as extras to Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario where the movie, The Air Up There was being filmed, starring Kevin Bacon. Every once in a while it airs on a movie channel somewhere and it's fun to pick out your friends in the crowd from 13 years ago!

IS THERE A PRIZE FOR MAKING THE SHORTEST CONNECTION?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit