My wife just left for the tacoma dome conv.!

by FRUSR8TD 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

This thread rocks! Maybe you should do a Home Bible Study with your wife and point out the suspicious OMITTED chapters of that book F8! If that isn't evidence of good old Rewriting History, Bethel Style (TM) I don't know what is! Never thought I'd actually see the GB try and redefine their own literature in my time, but it's happened!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I live in Bremerton just down the freeway from the Tacoma Dome. I'm sure my mother found the time to go. Picketing has never been my thing as I remember I used to laugh at those people when I was a JW. I hope you manage to get your wife out of the WTS but until then just keep giving her the real "truth".

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

My sis and her hubbie went last weekend. She hasn't said anything about it yet. They live over there. Maybe she didn't want to spend the $$$ for the long distance phone call when she knows I'm not going to meetings anymore.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Frus...My bro used to live in Eugene. He made his exit from there. He now lives in Corvallis and is going back to college to get the degree he was discouraged from.

The Sex between a 'postate & a 'dub...well, my wife's a FREAK!! maybe that makes her "spiritually weak".

When my wife left for the Saturday portion of her convention in Huntsville, AL...I was telling her to be carefull on the road and all that sort of thing. Then I laughed and told her to watch for those "ninja apostates" She just laughed and said "I have my own at home, why would I worry about any there?" She sweetly kissed me and went off to "Get Religion".

Coon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit