Who's your fav. actor/actress? fav. film?

by Leander 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Leander
    Leander

For all you film buffs out there who's your favorite actor and actress? What would you say your favorite movie is?

Currently I really like Johnny Depp and the roles that he plays.

Not far behind him are:

Lawrence Fishburn

William Macy

Don Cheadle

Tom Cruise

John Malchovich

As far as favorite movie goes I have several:

Good Will Hunting

Usual Suspects

Matrix

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Jeff Stryker

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Ahhh..I have to agree with Johnny Depp...

some others are Brandon Fraiser, David Duchovny, Brad Pitt, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis and my newest Heath Ledger

Actresses.. I like Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, & Meg Ryan ( I have others..but can't think of them right now)

Movies....

Cube, Lost Highway, Matrix, Fight Club, The Princess Bride (this will forever be one of my favorites) and Rat Race (that was just darn funnie)

Spice

• Leander
    Leander

Good call on the movie Cube and I totally forgot about Fight Club, that was incredibly good. Especially the scene where Norton beats the hell out of his own body in front of the boss.

What was Lost Highway abour?

Edited by - Leander on 11 July 2002 10:51:44

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

Bandits with Billy Bob & Bruce Willis was the last movie I REALLY laughed at! :-)

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

HA!!!

I am Jacks smirking revenge.

I discovered Cube a while back when I had sattelite...and was blown away.. I heard that there is talk of a sequal..any news anyone.

Spice

PS----Are you asking what Lost Highway was about because you saw it or because you havent seen it.

If you saw it---its all up for interpretation and I would want to spoil with my own theories.

If you havent seen it--then I would recommend renting it and watching it about 3 times before you get a clue

• Leander
    Leander

I might try to rent it tonite or either find it on cable.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Lemme know what you think!

• Moridin
    Moridin

My fav actor has to be currently Johnny Depp.

My fav actress has to be Drew Barrymore.

Fav movie...right now Sleepy Hollow. The director, Tim Burton, is my favorite director.

• ITguy
    ITguy

Fave Actress: Rita Hayworth

Actor: Sean Connery.

Movie: "The Best years of our lives"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit