Son's Birthday ... Video Game System?

by lastcall 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I have to agree with you a little bit Path but have you seen the GC wall. The PS2 has allot of games as I stated but most of are very poor in quality and gameplay. PS2 does have its shining gems though like GTA3, FF10 (even though I hate the FF series). More games does not mean better games. I think this christmas you'll not be dissappointed in your Xbox at all. As for DVD capabilities, if you don't like the Xbox then definately don't buy a PS2. The game servers start up this fall with games like Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, and Counter Strike to name a few. Realize that none of the other two companies have any active game servers at all. The only internet game for the PS2 in Japan FF11 has been a failure. The strength in the PS2 lies in its game liscences and third party relationships. Have you seen Project Ego, B.C., or Splinter Cell yet? Amazing. Of course I do most of my gaming on my PC so I say Goooo PC

• lastcall
    lastcall

Thankyou all very much for all of the great info. My son is so excited just to be having a party, almost as excited as me. He is soooo clueless that he's going to be getting a new system, he will absolutely freak.

I'm gonna go with gamecube, I think it's prolly best for the little man. I'll also include one extra controller and add more later. My daughter's first bday party is next month ( she'll be nine). So I'll be seeking more advice soon. Thanks again.

LC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit