JANH TO PERISH TONIGHT!

by The_Bad_Seed 16 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Tonight at the stroke of midnight*, the one who calls herself JanH will be eaten alive; via an attack of a bag of savage, demonic, multi-colored Kraft marshmallows that I have cast a powerful spell upon, for repeatedly accusing me in the chatroom yesterday of a bearing a multi identity on this site, as also being the one you have all come to know and love, Father Naeblis, the Greek God of Desire.

All I can do now, is hope to, and look forward to this much anticipated event! Tickets can be purchased directly through ticketmaster, or, given to you free of charge provided you do some sort of random act of kindness, without one, an event of such evil (albeit deserving) magnitude could very well throw off the balance of the earth.

Transportation the responsibility of the attendee.

Not responsible for lost or stolen socks.

In the words of my apparent 'alter ego':

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Scully
    Scully

<whispering to The_Bad_Seed> ummmm TBS??

just thought you'd like to know.... JanH is a guy! His name is one of those danged Norwegian pronunciation anomalies where J's sound like Y's....

Perhaps you can upgrade your haunted arsenal to include full-sized multi-color Kraft marshmallows instead of the mini ones now.

Love, Scully

PS - How much are you charging for video copies of the attack? ;)

• myself
    myself

just thought you'd like to know.... JanH is a guy! His name is one of those danged Norwegian pronunciation anomalies where J's sound like Y's....

TBS,

Maybe you were thinking Jan Brady and it has all been arranged by Marcia.

• luvmylife
    luvmylife

Just to clarify......

Naeb & The_Bad_Seed are DEFINITELY 2 different people.

We all grew up in the same cong!

• JanH
    JanH

Damn. Three hours passed midnight, and I missed my own demise. That's almost like being too late in your own funeral.

I guess I was too preoccupied at a great concert with a new up-and-coming band to notice I'd be gone.

- Jan

• Imbue
    Imbue

Bad Seed: you do sound exactly like Naeblis.

• JanH
    JanH

luvmylife,

Very funny. You joined the board on May 7, the same day Naebs posted his first "bye" thread. You have not really posted anything not related to Naebs. Then Neabs "returned" and you disappeared. Then he disappears again, at about the same time as bad_seed gets active -- sounding exactly like him -- and you suddenly reappear!

This is funny. And very much like Naebs.

- Jan

• Scully
    Scully

JanH said:
    "Damn. Three hours passed midnight, and I missed my own demise. That's almost like being too late in your own funeral.
    I guess I was too preoccupied at a great concert with a new up-and-coming band to notice I'd be gone."

Jan,

Thanks a LOT! Keeping your appointment with Death isn't something to be mocked.... ;) tsk tsk....... a concert?? <eyeroll> poor excuse young man! very poor excuse. :p

<smooches>
    Love, Scully

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Bad Seed: you do sound exactly like Naeblis.

yeah. especially that "greek god of desire" part

*~~~~~sigh*

• COMF
    COMF

"The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated."
    - Mark Twain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit