My wonderful mother/2

by rnovello 11 Replies latest jw friends

• DINKY
    DINKY

Movello,

Thank you for sharing about your mother and sister. They sound like very special people. I can understand why you're grieving. Even though it hurts, remember, feelings can't kill you. Keep feeling them. And I agree with the others, a therapist would be very helpful.

Namaste,

Dinky

• littleangrypolishgirl
    littleangrypolishgirl

Dear Movello, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like your mom and sister were your world, it can be devasting without them. I had never expereinced losing anyone until my younger sister took her life last month. We both lived out here in Colorado while my mom and youngest sister are in New Jersey. I'm married with 3 kids yet I really felt like my sister was all I really had. It all seems so surreal, like I'm still waiting for her to come back from a trip or something. There are many days I don't want to get out of bed but with 3 kids and my nephew I don't have much of a choice. I'm starting counseling this week. I urge you to do the same. Nothing will fill the voids we both feel but maybe finding ways to deal with our pain will be our outlet right now. Please take care................Rebekah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit