Good and Bad News...

by joannadandy 11 Replies latest social relationships

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

The Good News- Women are more than twice as likely to climax during sex if their partner has extremely symetrical features.

The Bad News- Men with extremelysymetrical features are less attentive to their partners and are more inclined to cheat on them.

Given that: Ladies, who's your lover of choice?

And I don't want to hear any crap about personality either....

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Just curious...where did you get those statistics?

Spice

Ps--- my choice depends on my mood..

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

pff you people and your sources, never just ACCEPTING stats...no wonder no of you are JW's...I got this info from the Paranoid's Pocket Guide...it rocks, you all should pick up a copy...

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    never just ACCEPTING stats...no wonder no of you are JW's...

Heh... I knew i was special...

NTW---joanna....what is your choice?

Inquiring minds want to know (ok..just my mind soo far but hey that counts right)

Spice

PS--I will check out that book.thanks

• ballistic
    ballistic

This smiley is very symetrical, but does it make you climax?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

It makes me moist I must admit Ballistic, but no climax, smiles are too much like clowns really...

Spice-I would pick the model, and cry into my pillow later...but let's take a tour in Joanna reality, when will I have meet this model man, and what are the odds our sun signs are compatible...then there is the whole him having to see me naked, yeah I doubt it will happen....

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Women are more than twice as likely to climax during sex if their partner has extremely symetrical features.

I suspect that the same is true the other way around. Nothing is a bigger damper than having to wait while she unscrews her artificial leg.

Expatbrit

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually I don't think I want to have sex with a model, I just want to lick his chest...that would be enough I think...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Come on Joanna, one lick is never enough!!!!!!!!!!!! Good lordy, I suddenly am craving a "six pack", or was that an 8 pack? I guess I need to go look again. Oh and this time I will check out his face, I never made it up that far.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

*high fives lyin*

Will you be my new best friend?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit