The truth about of Watchtower Society

by VINTONEL 11 Replies latest social current

• VINTONEL
    VINTONEL

I'm awfully sorry but all JW or Ex-JW must read this:

"11 Octomber 2001

To Whom It May Concern:

Recently the NGO Section had been receiving numerous inquiries regardin the association of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York with the Departament of Public Information (DPI). This organization applied for association with DPI in 1991 and was granted association in 1992. By accepting association with DPI, the organization agreed to meet criteria for association, including support and respect af the principles of the Carter of the United Nations and commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes with its constitunents and to a broader audiance about UN activities.

In Octomber 2001, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York requested termination of its association with DPI. Following this reqest, the DPI has made a decision to disassociate the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York as of 9 Octomber 2001.

We appreciate your interest in the work of the United Nations.

Your sincerely,

Paul Hoelfel

Chief

NGO Section

Departament of Public Information"

the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York and O.N.U.!!!!???

the Watctower Society and "THE SCARLET BEAST" (Revelation 17:3)!!?????

Visit http://the-true-jw.oltenia.ro/ to see the difference between the Watchtower Society and THE TRUE JW'S

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

APOSTATE LIES!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Naeblis,what if it`s true?What then?They have the pediphile problem.They own 50% of rand cam corp,which makes parts for the smart bomb,and now this!!WBTS had a NGO membership with the UNITED NATIONS and quit only when they were caught in bed with the wild beast.I`m starting to think WBTS is up to no good...OUTLAW

• Wendy
    Wendy

Vit,

Don't be sorry! Advertise Advertise Advertise!

Naebs,

Just because the WTBTS is sending you a check every month does not mean you must keep the blinders on man. Heck even Mike Musto is coming around Lawyers like yourself are a dime a dozen to them, your future is bleak man I tell ya bleak!

wendy

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

No comment. You'll be hearing from my lawyers

• avengers
    avengers
    see the difference between the Watchtower Society and THE TRUE JW'S

I must be a pennie short of a Euro, but isn't it the Watchtower Society running "THE TRUE JWS"?

This convention was supposedly 1992

These "TRUE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" are being so deceived by the GB.

This organization applied for association with DPI in 1991 and was granted association in 1992

"Come to me: "I have the Truth", says the Great Whore who fornicated with the

Scarlet Colored Wild Beast"

Can anyone who knows this information and chooses to stay with this organisation stil be called "TRUE JEHOVAH's WITNESS?

Anyway, what's this with TRUE JW? It's one bogus trooth.

my one pennie short of a Euro worth.

Andy

• Europe
    Europe

To Vintonel:

If you want to see more prove:

http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm

The WTS has been fooling 6.000.000 people for over 10 years!!!! They deserve an Oscar, dont you think?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

If one reads "The Complete Program of the Congress (The history of 'The True Faith of Jehovah's Witnesses'), there is no doubt that this is a dissident group, which considers itself true to Jehovah, while the Watchtower Society and its adherents are called false Witnesses. The former group has not taken instruction or advice from Brooklyn since 1962. During the Communist regime they went underground, continued to win converts, without Watchtower supervision. With the fall of Communism, they still refused to fall under the Brooklyn banner because they disagreed with some of the "new light." In a Resolution adopted in 1992 is the very interesting Article 4: "The spurious and his lawless working is indentified with the actual work of the Watchtower Society of Brooklyn, N.Y., U.S.A., which has fallen prey to a political-religious conspiracy."

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

So they are "Rutherfordians" or "Early Knorrians", as what they could not stand, was the shift to the political authorities as the "higher authorities" to be paid relative respect. Being a "true witness" therefore is not a turn towards a more liberal faith, but turning time back to the good ol' days of the Judge.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Yep OldHippie, back to the days before :

Blood Transfusion Ban

Organ Transplant Ban

Clotting Factor Ban

RoGam Ban

Rape Resistance Rule

Two-Witness Two-Act Rule

"This Generation' Change

Separating Work is --when? Change

'Sodom and Gomorrah will/won't resurrected' Change

'Kings of the North and South' change

"Elders Are Appointed --How?" ...Rule

'Alpha and Omega is -- who"? Rule

Shunning and Disfellowshiping Kids

Theocratic Warfare Rule

Look at the fun these poor Witnesses have missed out on .

Go 'True JW's' Go Go Go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit