New Here

by Trauma_Hound 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hello all, just wanted to say Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Seattle Washington, and excaped the cult when I was about 18, I'm now 32.

Picture of me can be found here <evil grin> >:)

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi and welcome!

Were those teeth specially made for you? I like the contacts,

Sirona

• Amazing
    Amazing

You can't be a full fleged Apostate ... you don't have any blood running out of your ears nor any green foam oozing out of your mouth ... welcome to the dark side, and in time, your advancement will be made evident.

• DINKY
    DINKY

Hey! Welcome aboard!

Can I assume you like metal rock or not? Is it just me, or is Courtney Love a whoring b*tch? Are those contacts you're wearing? I'm 36 and still love punk rock. If only I had reread the words to "religious vomit" BEFORE I got baptized! Damn!!

Dinky

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Trauma Hound,

I have enjoyed our discussions in the chat room. It is always a pleasure to have individuals with your intelligence and sense of humor join the forum. Welcome.

Robdar

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

now you've done it. you've managed to frighten off any remaining jehovah's witnesses lurking in the crevices...

DINKY: i hate courtney love because she killed kurt cobain. and stole his music. what did he ever see in her? aaargh.

• littleangrypolishgirl
    littleangrypolishgirl

Hi there trauma hound, I'm new also. Love the look, you should go on tour with Ozzfest.

• Dawn
    Dawn

Welcome!! Seattle eh?? USA's best baseball team (yee haa!!! GO MARINERS)

YOU GOTTA LOVE THESE GUYS RIGHT?!!

PS (Jr. who????? - tee hee)

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

What's up, Trauma? Caught up w/ you on another board....Welcome!

Mariners? weren't they the ones who got their asses handed to them by Arizona? Just wondering. LOL

Coon

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

USA's best baseball team

... um, that would be the diamondbacks. you know. the world champion diamondbacks?

Randy Johnson tips his cap after notching his 3,575th strikeout to pass Don Sutton for sixth on the all-time list.
    Randy Johnson tips his cap after notching
    his 3,575th strikeout to pass Don Sutton
    for sixth on the all-time list. (Paul Connors/AP)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit