tv.jw.org allergy

by TheFadingAlbatros 3 Replies latest social humour

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

I'm allergic when watching to the faces of the GB members on tv.jw.org. I think in my case that hypocrisy that I can detect on their different faces each new coming month may be at the origin of my allergy.

Are you suffering from the same allergy as me ? Be careful when watching tv.jw.org. because some allergy can make skin crawl !!

• Oubliette
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

This is my problem: I can't stand watching any of this crap anymore or even preparing for the meetings, but I really need to so I can help my wife see the flaws in the logic. UUUGGGHHHHH!

Every time I think, "Ok, now I'll get my wife to sit down and watch this or study this", I end up throwing up a little in my mouth and my brain nopes out of there. Since she won't look at anything apostate, I have to find things in JW land, but I'm so repulsed by it that I can only stand a few minutes at most and usually not even that.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

For me jw broadcasting is like every month watching Judas hypocritically teaching love, faithfulness and the value of MONEY!

The Governing Body is spiritually dead. Zombies who appear every month to get their dead troops in order.

In my opinion, it is highly significant that the Organization has become the stepchild of first century Pharisees and Scribes. Straining the gnat, swallowing the camel.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit