Follow up on KJV

by gravedancer 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's so nice to be famous:

http://kent.steinhaug.com/forum/showthread.php?s=2b227ae2bc6e4e9e75fc591aa706fb23&threadid=650

Seems some people have got nothing better to do

• Kismet
    Kismet

shhhhhhhh Prisca don't you know they aren't allowed to talk about this place over there...or so they keep claiming. (funny how 2 moderators of that forum got involved in the thread you quoted...) but it is a good thing '(ForumDirector) Norm is quick to remove such topics.'

Despite all their hand waving and statements to the contrary, they are equally fixated with this place and some of the participants here, as some participants here are about them. So all their (Kent's board people) put downs and self righteous posturing falls pretty flat when they are doing the very things they condemn.

I believe there is a word fo that..... hmmmm

There are people at both places equally guilty of continuing battles including those pretending to be peacemakers here who are mere puppets of the more antagonistic. So why not just admit, we are all guilty of it and move on. No need to prove who is more guilty..kinda becomes a moot point.

So rather than wasting energy fighting, how about some commentary on the articles in the Blood section about mature minors and blood transfusions. A slightly more important topic IMO than which exJW is worse pond scum then the rest of us pond scum. LOL

Kismet - who thinks his colour of pond scum is far nicer than anyone else's LOL

Edited by - Kismet on 11 July 2002 18:21:49

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey Kis,

Your post exhibits much grace towards those whom have created so much trouble for you and me - very commendable.

I did find it amazing to find a thread dedicated to a simple quote of mine, and all contributors proceeding to backstab, including Redhorsewoman, which was very disappointing to see.

You are correct, in that there are many more threads on THIS board which are worth responding to. That is a wonderful thing about this board - we have threads talking about REAL issues.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

If we're really honest though, we'll admit we visit BOTH places (as well as H20) !

Cheers, Ozzie (Freedom of the Press class)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Trouble is Ozzie, they got offended cos I wasn't visiting them anymore!! Can't win, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit