Search and Seizure of WTS Pedo-FILES

by YoursChelbie 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Barbara Anderson gave her first hand account that there are many names and details of pedophiles' criminal activities inside WTS headquarters.

Many victims have come forward to say that the very pedophiles who victimized them are OUT ON THE STREETS.

So, what more is needed for the authorities to get a hold of those criminals that the WTS is harboring?

When will the actual files be seized and searched so that the loose perverts, who are out victimizing yet more children, will be stopped?

I would like to give my full support to the extent that I can to this cause.

Will the demostration scheduled for September (on the SilentLambs site) focus on bringing attention to the authorities to see the gravity of this matter?

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 5 July 2002 18:18:10

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 5 July 2002 18:22:35

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Now that the W.T. knows that these files could possibly be seized in the future, let's hope the authorities get them before they disappear and the Society claims there are no files.

• borgfree
    borgfree

I think there may be one or two around the board who are almost as old as I am and can remember when we had demonstrations on the service meeting about what to do "when" the persecution started.

One of the things pointed out was to destroy all files, so that the authorities could not find the "brothers" etc.

I have thought for a long time that should anybody get to the point of seeking access to the WT files, there would be no files to access.

Borgfree

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

If files start disappearing in the face of court action, there could be a very real chance that the WBTS (or its leaders, anyway) could be facing charges of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. Surely Watchtower Legal understands that. It is easy to prove that both the files and the instructions to destroy them existed.

Edited by - Stephanus on 5 July 2002 20:41:22

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It seems to me the probability of any files still in existance is very low already.

They have already discontinued keeping records of elders meetings. Not even notes.

They are relying on Jehovah now to keep records.

• zev
    zev
    Will the demostration scheduled for September (on the SilentLambs site) focus on bringing attention to the authorities to see the gravity of this matter?

got a link to that?

• Amazing
    Amazing

Destruction of files is possibly an act of obstruction of justice ... however, they are not abslutely essential, nevertheless, if the WTS leaders have directed any such destruction of files, it shows what scumballs they really are.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Andersen has already shredded them.....

• belbab
    belbab

I don't think it is that easy to destroy all records. The WT has records of pedophiles and many other things.

Where did that information come from? from congregations. So the records are in all the congregations too. Now congregations may be instructed to destroy files too. But there may be some elders who will remember and someday provide evidences, just as Bill Bowen , Barbara Anderson and others already have. If congregations are instructed to destroy files, someone or many may just hang on to them for future reference. It would be risky for the WT to order the destruction of files in thousands of congregations. They would have to rely on the total loyalty of thousands of elders.

There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed.

belbab

• metatron
    metatron

Please consider the following scenario:

Brother A knows he will be df'd soon. He tries to reason
    with the committee that he has been inactive and hasn't
    attended meetings in a long time. They still want to df
    him. He then secretly breaks into the congregation files
    and steals all of them. Without admitting guilt, he lets
    them know he can publish anything in their files that he
    wants to ("hypothetically speaking, brothers")

The brothers panic and can't remember what exactly is
    in the files - is there anything they can be sued for?
    or that would wreck the congregation?

Does Brother A quietly get away without being df'd?

The above is fiction. Could someone do it?
    I think so. Brooklyn better be careful.

metatron (hint hint)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit