geek brothers-THE NOTE

by Dogpatch 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Good grief!
    Does anyone see the comedy in the brother under the NOTE discussion?
    Sure, JWs may never receive instructions to search the trash, but every cong. has the busy-body who doesn't like to see people in the cong. have more fun than they do (and get away with it), so they get all legalistic and gnarly, and start poking into other people's business! Urban legends?? How long were you people in the org. to not notice geeks like this? :-0

When I was at Bethel, we had lockers in the pressroom, which were swept by the janitor brothers. I had a book on photography in my locker, which had a harmless nude girl (back only) somewhere in the middle of the book. The janitor/brother took it upon himself to look through the pages, and "stumbled" over the picture. He turned the book in to "Wheels" who then interrogated me, much to my hilarity. By the way, I still have this "worldly" book. :-))

• JT
    JT

Randy

your exp reminded me of the guys who would get called down to the mailroom by George Couche's wife

each year there would be a new crop of New Boys who had a subscription to Sports Illustrated

well all He!! broke loose when the SWIM SUIT EDITION rolled in

THEY WERE FORBIDDEN TO GET THAT ISSUE AND it was expalined to them that is was for thier good
    in view of the fact that they might play with thier WILLY WILLY

JAMES

ps do you recall that special talk that Dan Sydlick gave on playing with your WILLY WILLY

it was a closed meeting after the monday night wt study and ALL SISTER WERE DISMISSED

HE TALKEDA about not sleep on your stomach or back, but on your side

not to drink any beer before bed- it wss really wild looking back

do you recall the white bro who served as a missionary up in alaska his name was Erickettie- somthing like that he was in feature in a yrbook him and his partner they had a boat that they used up in alaska

some of the guys asked:

"Him how did he remain single all those yrs and still is"

and i swear to god he told them "slam it in the window every now and then"

hey man everybody had heard about it

and if you know him - you know that he is a wild dude

smile

james

• Simon
    Simon

Hey, we had people in our cong who would look through the bins.
    Randy, you say you still have the book with the pic in? If you posted it we could decide whether such action was justified or not...nude you say?!
    We could start a whole paranoia thing couldn't we? "They put monitoring stuff in the spines of books" (and hear the sound of books being ripped to shreds...)

• unanswered
    unanswered

right on the money, dogpatch. not like i need to tell you, but in the org. there are the rules and then there are the rules. and the "geeks" love to try to enforce those unsaid rules. when i was in the org. i had longer hair and was constantly being "counseled" about. later i decided to get rid of it, and shaved it down to about a half inch, at which point i was told my hair was to short. i think this kind of thing usually happens because people that deny themselves things get jealous of those that don't. oh well, i'm out now, and suprisingly i've been able to properly groom myself without their help.

• claudia
    claudia

Unanswered, my nephew was not allowed to give a talk because his hair was too short. I didnt get it, I mean whats the big deal if its too short what was their reason?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I know what Randy Watters was doing in the locker room.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Randy wasn't even in the locker room, he wouldn't go in because he saw FRED HALL bending over waiting for someone to come in!
    AACK!!

• unanswered
    unanswered

claudia-this is back in '94 and at the time i lived in bend, OR. bend is only 20 min.s from mt. bachelor ski resort. the elders told me i looked to much like a snowboarder, and not like a jw. they said that since so many riders wore their hair short, no one would be able to tell i was a witness. wish, i could give a better explanation, but i didn't understand it then, and i don't understand it now.-unanswered

• mommy
    mommy

Unanswered, I was in Bend Or. in 1994 It is the weirdest place I have ever seen in my life! Kinda like an oasis in the middle of the desert. I would like to visit again though, Oregon is very pretty country.
    wendy

• LDH
    LDH

JT,

THAT is some funny crappola! Sleep on your side! OMG, the paranoia of normal sexuality that pervades the JW mindset is unbelievable!

L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit