Example of shunning

by enigma1863 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Legit Questions:

1.) Is this guy a locally known Apostate from another denomination? As in, has he in the past picketed, demonstrated, or gone all crazy like outside these conventions? If so, I wouldn't have spoken to him either!

2.) I wonder if someone wearing a new suit, being filmed by a pro camera on a tripod, with a "Apos 8" square thing on a better microphone would have gotten a better reception? You know, fool them into thinking you are legit media, then put them on the spot about their shunning?

If this had been me as a JW approached by a guy like this, I would spoken to him. What's to be afraid of? My gut reaction, is that this guy has previously been a pain-in-the-ass trouble maker type, no matter what he "claims" now, and this is why the people couldn't get away from him fast enough. Think "Mr Coffee" of at Columbia Heights. Total obsessed nut-job.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist
    A Vomit of jovies.
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

WingCommander

Is this guy a locally known Apostate from another denomination? As in, has he in the past picketed, demonstrated, or gone all crazy like outside these conventions? If so, I wouldn't have spoken to him either!

And everyone he spoke to knew him?

If this had been me as a JW approached by a guy like this, I would spoken to him. What's to be afraid of?

The elders giving them shit?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They have ZERO belief in the entity they call Jesus. They are the most frightened, ignorant, biased, materialistic, bigoted, super-fine, brainwashed Xians you will ever happen upon while visiting Earth.

That video should be sent EVERYWHERE...

Sadly, not one JW could stop and converse with that man. Why?? They are ignorant sheeple who cannot reason, because they have been bred for subservience.

DD

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    I've been very curious what they would do if he had a jw with a lapel badge talking to him. would the apostate alarm system shut down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit