'Preventing Homosexuality...' Dr J NicoloSix

by SixofNine 22 Replies latest jw friends

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

hmmmm! some of my trannie friends DO look better!! and they got real tits also....

• joelbear
    joelbear

I bet these girls have some really cute brothers. Any pics of them?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Don't feed the bear.

[;D]

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    *cough* Mariah Carey does not fit in with our theme. In some males, she may indeed provide a quick diversion in the case of a bi-sexual male, but she has also been known to actually cause homosexuality in men with already refined taste.

what about in women? as a woman, i find her very sexy. she looks like she knows how to have a good time. she has a raw sensuality that i find very appealing. and in that pic in that little shirt, ohhh... what i would do with her delectable little self if i just had the chance, ahh...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Ashleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(spoken as Homer Simpson does the word, Beeerrrr)

• starfish422
    starfish422

Ugh, Halle Berry. I might like her if she wasn't always so in-your-face about the fact that she's black, she's been oppressed, boohoo sob sob every time she gets an award, she now feels so validated after working so hard, blah blah blah. How sad that it takes an award from the most self-absorbed, shallow group of people on earth to make her feel validated. I'd give her every award in the f***ing world if she would accept them SILENTLY!!

Ahem....stepping down off my soapbox.....I present:

Preventing Lesbianism (Harmony! are you paying attention??)

Lenny Kravitz

Rick Mercer

And just in case you still have tendencies, lol...I submit the following:

Phyllis Diller.

LMAO!!!

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Cameron Mathison

Westlife

Kevin Costner

Brian

• joelbear
    joelbear

Kevin Costner is only one of these that floats my boat. I particularly liked him in Dances with Wolves.

Scruffy sweaty men men men!!!!!

Joel

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

lol @ starfish! thanks hun!

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

Wow, those sure are some beautiful babes. I wonder who does their hair, makeup, and outfits. I'll bet they have faaaaabulously designed homes as well.

Mebbee I'll emulate one of them at Halloween in The Castro this year.

John W Wirtanen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit