News in KM , dfd,

by happy man 69 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

We have a bigg artikel in KM abot our wuie on how to treat them in diffrent situations, not so much new things, but they confirm this harder treatment on dfd, as we have 1981.

Not so happy for this, I think it is a bigg misstake to dont take this occasion to change to some more loving wuie.I can not follow why they do like this perhaps they are draw this to the end of the lione, but who are take the punnish for this, if not the averge Jw, who i think dont like this so very much.

So i can not follow who they think, perhaps we have wolfs among us, who hurt ther members.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Happyman, those wolves amongst you is what drove many of us away. One needn't be a JW to worship God or follow the Bible. Hell, you don't need to belong to any religion to follow it, for that matter.

Jesus always spoke of love of fellow man, not just those who blindly follow a printing corporation. Look around you. That happiness and love they claim to have is all around here. What do they have? Guilt and restrictive doctrines that deny you the very freedoms God granted you.

Lew W.

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Hi HAPPYMAN!!

Please read what I wrote under "Personal Experiences" under the Topic YES! I AM FREE AT LAST! Would be nice to have some contact with you!!

Kramar Kjell Hedblom

• alamb
    alamb

Does anyone have a scan of this? I assume this is the JULY 2002 KM?

What, exactly, is it stating? Any information would be much appreciated.

• Matty
    Matty

There is no article in the July 2002 Kingdom Ministry UK edition about the way Witnesses should treat the Disfellowshipped. However the Swedish edition might be different. The United States edition could be different again.

• Celia
    Celia
    We have a bigg only on g = big artikel in KM abot aboutour wuie view on how to treat them in diffrent differentsituations, not so much new things, but they confirm this harder treatment on dfd, as we have 1981. Not so happy for about this, I think it is a bigg big misstake mistake to dont take not to take this occasion to change to some more loving wuie view. I can not follow why they do like this perhaps they are draw this to the end of the lione, HUH ?! I cannot understand why they do this,blah, blah, line... but who are take the punnish for this, if not the averge Jw, who i think dont like this so very much. HUH ?!...punish....average.... don't...

So i can not follow who what they think, perhaps we have wolfs wolvesamong us, who hurt ther their members.

Edited by - Celia on 30 June 2002 17:51:13

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

MATTY!! I just checked the Swedish edition for July 2002 and I couldnt find anything about DFS so Happy Man must have been refering to another KM.

Kjell H

• Matty
    Matty

LOL! Can you do that every time Happy Man posts?

Oui, l'anglais de happy man est environ aussi bon que mon Celia francais.

• Matty
    Matty

...Kjell, is it in any other issue, because I can't find any reference in May or June.

• happy man
    happy man

hello my french conection, i think it was only men who was spelll terrorists, you learn me a new thing, this sikness we can find even with girls,or womans perhaps?

But I wish you all blessings inn you war against us who not is so godd to spell english, even if we only read 3 years in the school.

many warm regards from your friend in sweden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit