World Wide Work Monies Spent to Protect Pedophiles

by abbagail 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• abbagail
    abbagail

Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:33:16 -0500
    To: < [email protected]>
    Subject: World Wide Work Monies Spent to Protect Pedophiles

World Wide Work Monies Spent to Protect Pedophiles

As many may know in January of this year Erica Rodriguez/Garza filed a lawsuit against Jehovahs Witness headquarters for the gross mishandling of her and her family after reporting the convicted child molester Manuel Beliz. When the initial case was filed it was inadvertantly misfiled under the wrong statute for the courts in Washington State. The Jehovahs Witnesses hired local law firms to assist in defending their position against Erica. What is their position? Manuel Beliz is innocent of all charges. In a written statement submitted by Watchtower attorneys, Brother Beliz has declared his innocence by stating , I am innocent of all false chargesand Watchtower is using his written statement as a basis to call Erica a liar once again. It is interesting to note in the court transcript Brother Beliz confessed to two law officers his molestation of Erica. The presiding overseer of Belizs congregation, John White, indicated in earlier court testimony that Beliz was disfellowshipped for child molestation. Now Watchtower attorneys wish to use the lies of a confessed child molester to defend their case against Erica?

In the course of making the adjustment for the filing under the proper statutes, the original filing was dismissed as the new documents were filed. What was the reaction of Watchtower? They requested close to $7,000 in lawyer fees to compensate them for the misfiled case. That means they can provide documentation to the Judge of spending $7,000 in fees to defend Manuel Beliz from being sued by Erica. Where did this money come from to begin with? The donations you send for the World Wide Work of Jehovahs Witnesses. Thousands and thousands of donated monies are spent each year to defend Jehovahs Witness child molesters as the victims not only suffer in silence but are financially drained by the abuse of unlimited World Wide Work funds being donated to the Jehovahs Witness organization. The deep pockets provided by these funds are a formidable foe to overcome when an abuse survivor endeavors to seek justice due to the terrible abuse they have suffered at the hands of Watchtower Policy.

Will Erica and her attorneys have to actually pay the $7,000 legal bill submitted by Watchtower? The answer is no. Typically no judge would allow such a nasty, mean spirited fee to be frivolously applied to a person who is coming forward with such a legitimate lawsuit. It appears once again the pedophile paradise comment made on Dateline is still very alive and well within the Jehovahs Witness community. Pedophiles now have literally millions of dollars in donated funds at their disposal if they simply will become a baptized Jehovahs Witness. Even if they confess to molesting children, the church is more than happy to spend any amount necessary to prevent molestation survivors from being compensated.

silentlambs

Edited by - GRITS on 29 June 2002 2:56:33

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Is there any way that I could read the transcripts from the court proceedings? Are they filed in Spokane, WA?

I'd like to read them. My uncle, who is an elder in CA, keeps telling that I'm being mislead by believing things from net "at face value". I'd love to tell him.

"No, I'm not believing "at face value. I READ the transcripts with my own eyes."

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Cappuccino OC

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    What is their position? Manuel Beliz is innocent of all charges. In a written statement submitted by Watchtower attorneys, Brother Beliz has declared his innocence by stating , I am innocent of all false chargesand Watchtower is using his written statement as a basis to call Erica a liar once again.

What a load of pure shit!!! These people are crazier and dumber then I thought.

-Rick

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

so, did they win?............ does erica have to pay them $7,000?

what statutes did they file it under?......... what statutes have they now filed it under?............... how much is erica suing for?

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

The fact that the WTS is using donated money to
    pay for their pedophile legal expenses is the same as making their members liars.
    When they are at someone's door, they are instructed to make the claim that the money for literature will go towards the "world-wide work."

My close relatives who are JW will not believe this misappropriation of funds is actually happening. That is, UNLESS there were copies of the court documents submitted by the WTS to prove it.

Please keep up the postings on silentlambs.org.

All who feel there's an injustice and who need to make it known our relatives who are unsuspecting of the WTS harmful policies will immediately download copies of any proof that you are able to provide us. Thank you.

• waiting
    waiting

Edited by - waiting on 30 June 2002 12:39:57

• Mary
    Mary

What a bunch of sick bastards............the Society has proven that they are WORSE than the Catholic Church by far; at least when caught red-handed, the Catholic Church has issued statements of apology to the victims of their pedophiles and have implemented new "laws" within the church to show that they are at least TRYING to make positive changes.

The fact that the so-called "spiritiual leaders" at Bethel refuse to apologize to victims, (and in fact, call them all a bunch of liars), acknowledge any wrong-doing on their part, or refuse to change their policies and procedures when it comes to dealing with pedophiles, shows them to be the most hypocritical, pathetic, arrogant, stubborn PIGS on earth. If you read Matthew chapter 23 and exchange the word "Pharisee" with the words "Governing Body", it's no damn different......here's a couple of examples:

Matt. 23: 2-6:

Then Jesus spoke to the crowd...saying: The [Governing Body] have seated themselves in the seat of Moses (or in this case, Jehovah himself)...........do not do according to their deeds, for they say but do not perform. They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of [the rank and file Witness], but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.......... Woe to you [Governing Body members], hypocrites! because you shut up the kingdom of heaves before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in (unless of course, you were baptized before 1935).......Woe to you [GB members], because you traverse sea and dry land to make one [Jehovah's Witness] and when he becomes one, you make him a subject for Gehenna twice as much so as yourselves............Woe to you [GB members], hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men's bones and of every sort of uncleanness. In that way you also, outwardly appear righteous to [those in the congregations], but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

• sf
    sf

"The fact that the WTS is using donated money to
    pay for their pedophile legal expenses is the same as making their members liars.
    When they are at someone's door, they are instructed to make the claim that the money for literature will go towards the "world-wide work." "

Ah yes, 'The Charitable Donations Service Plan for the Good News of the Kingdom'. If the 'flock' AND USUSPECTING HOUSEHOLDER only knew what THEIR money is and isn't SUPPORTING.

It (Charitable Donations Plan) is PROTECTING A CRIMINALLY CORRUPT EMPIRE DISGUISED AS A 'RELIGIOUS BOOK PUBLISHING CORPORATION'. Now, I'm no mathmetician, but having 200 million in cash in Brooklyn didn't get there by 'CHARITABLE DONATIONS'. (sKally ponders a moment) Let's see now, who in New York (GREAT WHORE) DO HAVE MILLIONS?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• sf
    sf

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=charitable+donations+jehovah%27s+witnesses&hc=0&hs=0

Donations ... If you are like us, you have many opportunities every month to make a charitable ... I
    would like information in what ways Jehovah's Witnesses are destructive. ...
    http://www.wfial.org/Info/Donations.htm

LifeCenter Northwest, Organ Donations and Organ Transplants... that organ and tissue donation is a charitable ... Jehovah's Witnesses are often assumed
    to be against ... Organ donations enable more abundant life, alleviate pain ...
    http://www.lcnw.org/facts/religious/

Aberg(PDF)... 5 are reasonable, with the exception of S60 donated monthly to Jehovah's Witnesses. ... I
    did not include any donations to religious or charitable donations among ...
    http://dha.state.wi.us/static/Decisions/MAResourceAllocation/1990-2000/86650.pdf

The Misanthropy Test... The station flashes a toll-free number where you can make charitable donations to ... You
    peek out the window and see a team of Jehovah's Witnesses making their ...
    http://www.darkicon.com/Library/mis1.htm

• sf
    sf

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=charitable+donations+Good+news+kingdom+Watchtower&hc=0&hs=0

NL JAN 01 ... getting reinstated as a Jehovah's Witness in good ... other countries and reporting the
    revenue as "donations" ... They admitted, under the heading "charitable programs ...
    http://www.macgregorministries.org/nvonline/56%20Apr_01/%2056p2.html
    More Results From: www.macgregorministries.org

Jehovah's Witnesses and Mind Control - David Icke - Religious ...
    ... How may we avail ourselves of this good influence? ... this?" Or you might look at the
    Society's "charitable" ... did the French government penalise it over donations? ...
    http://relfrauds.www4.50megs.com/jw/mindcontrol.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit