Tracking Device

by kenpodragon 4 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Recently it has come to my attention that the Witnesses have implanted tracking devices in all of their members, and some are even active inside former members. The device works on a very open level, by causing the Witnesses to report all behavior that is unseen and to also report on others that trust them. The device is far stronger then any used by the government, CIA or any foreign power. It alters the mind and even causes members of the same family to track down all that is known and report it to elders. New batteries are added to this device each day in the form of publications, meetings, and even from prayer. It is very hard to remove and can cause immense pain when it is breaking down. People have even been known to kill themselves when this device is over active, and thus it must be marked as "deadly." Few people admit it was planted into them and fewer yet will even know that it is a tracking device.

What is this device?

Easy, it is ... <scroll down>

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Well said... That is the unfortunate truth.

-Rick

• hippikon
    hippikon

So I'm not mad after all - those voices in my head were real

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Wow! I heard those voices too. Now it is so much clearer to me.

witchy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

now if you just start talking to those little voices......

actually a Dateline show last light on stress said we should be talking to ourselves - helps reduce stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit