What Head Covering Should I Wear?

by writerpen 13 Replies latest jw friends

• writerpen
    writerpen

I've been out of the borg since August 2001 and have been attending an Episcopal Church since January. This Sunday, I'm scheduled to pray and read the Bible before the congregation for the first time. Even though my priest jokingly said in reference to a head covering, "you better not wear one," especially being that she never wears one. I was wondering what you friends think I should wear on my head.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

A latex condom?

That way you are covering your head, and by demonstration are showing contempt for the double standard inflicted because you do not have a penis.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I say go for whatever's handy...my JW mom used to stick a paper nakpin on her head to pray before meals.

It may have been a bit informal, but as she was a woman and all, it was still acceptable to Jah.

• SYN
    SYN

Well a dishcloth always goes down well - nappies are great too, they show how humble you are & stuff.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

How about a tinfoil helmet, to keep the alien communist rays out?

• riz
    riz

whaa?!? a head covering? seriously?

• TheStar
    TheStar

LMAO @ Reborn's suggestion!!

• riz
    riz

LMAO @ Neon!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I'm thinking men's underwear...new or used I leave to your discretion

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    JoannaDandy~>I'm thinking men's underwear...new or used I leave to your discretion

LOL!! Since I am required to cover my head most all times when going out in public I try to alternate from my every day paper bag and go to something dressier like Cheese cloth. It is much better on breathing. I will be sure to try out the men's underwear idea for a refreshing change of pace!

~Bugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit