A NEW METHOD OF PREACHING!

by Mary 19 Replies latest jw friends

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

I do remember a couple of years ago I was in a grocery store parking lot with my wife and kids getting in the truck to go home and I seen one of the old JW elders I have known forever looking at me and smiling and just kind of wanting to come over and strike up a conversation with me. It was funny and strange all at the same time. Funny because I have been DA'd since 1989 and though this same elder was and is I think a nice guy it was common for him to stop by once a year or so to invite me back to the hall and all that crap. But it was strange because he was hanging out all awkward and it was obvious that he wanted to come over and talk to me yet didn't know if he should interupt me I guess. Anyway, I just acted like I didn't see him.. HAHA Guess I was the one doing the shunning that time

-Rick

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

hmmmm...why even bother approaching folks in the bathroom? Just invent "stall-paper" and line the stall walls with mags, and tracts!!!

Boozy

Edited by - BoozeRunner on 28 June 2002 2:30:1

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here's another alternative preaching method:

http://www.pastorjeff.com/Ninja.html

No More Knocking ON doors!

Many people don't like door-to-door evangelism, Ninja Evangelism understands that. Instead of knocking on doors, we knock them down. We give them a swift kick. A real attention grabber. This is also a real time saver (you don't have to knock and wait for them to finally answer the door). You grab their attention immediately.
  • dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

It really makes me wonder when the GBs will try telemarketing! Or,
    "Jesus Fax". How about "You got Jehovah email!"

Oh lord, I better shut the hell up, there are spies here, you know.
    I'd hate to give them any new ideas and not get a cent from it.

the dustrabbit

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend...maybe."

• peterstride
    peterstride

By the sounds of it, the WTS is going to start spreading the news on the airwaves once more....wasn't there a TV commercial not too long ago?

Peter

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

Fourteen replies and no one has responded about how appropriate it is to have Watchtower and Awake! magazines in case of a shortage of toilet paper.

The god of the dolphins has fins.

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

Ha,ha,ha,ha! I just say there is ONLY ONE MARY! I think I laughed my pants off!!

Double Hugs from Kjell H

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL @ Stephanus.

I like your style.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I think if some morone rushed out of a stall and started that sheeet with me now I would stick his head in a toilet..

Persecution by Swirly!!

• AudeSapere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit