Now Even JW Men Are Going To Die At The Big A

by OneFingerSalute 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebel8
    rebel8

This notion is not new. Back in the 80s they would say if you are not doing everything you can for the sky daddy, "strenuously exerting yourself", then jehoopla would execute you. Spit you out of his mouth because you're lukewarm.

Hence we were supposed to use every free moment to worship him. For example, I was made to preach and read magazines during school lunch. Walking to school was to be spent praying and meditating. Every second was to be used to fill one's mind with jehoopla, otherwise satan would have a way in.

Basically they required us to brainwash ourselves.

• Twitch
    Twitch

<comment>

something about whips

<end comment>

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Did they actually say that anyone not "reaching out" was going to lose their salvation? If so, that's HUGE.

I know that TOMO has repeated the dogma of "inactive" one being the same as Jeehoobie's enemies.

A family member accused me of misquoting the great TOMO, but I recited his speech word for word. Then they said, " Well, he's imperfect. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. Where is this complaining coming from?"

LOL!!! I guess TOMO really meant what he said. Inactive ones will go the same way as Jeehobo's enemies. Perhaps lowly non-MS/ Elders and non-baptized children should be marked for death as well? That would help TOMO sleep at night and make Jeeboober happified!

DD

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Spit you out of his mouth because you're lukewarm.

Hence we were supposed to use every free moment to worship him. For example, I was made to preach and read magazines during school lunch. Walking to school was to be spent praying and meditating. Every second was to be used to fill one's mind with jehoopla, otherwise satan would have a way in.

What Rebel18 said is spot on, from what I remember.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    ecan6,

"I wish you had a recording of that manure."

All still ins should record their meetings although there might be an issue with personal security. You can always run into something said that hasn't been officially recorded.
    Blondie, can you give us a time mark of the interesting comments?
  • hoser
    hoser
    I wonder if this is from the outline or the speaker went off topic somehow.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So there you have it guys. If you are not, or do not want to be, either a MS or elder, and are not engaging in active crack kissing you are going to die at Armageddon.

That`s the way it`s always been..

I find it amazing most people don`t notice it until they`re out..

Good for everyone of you who are waking up!..

..........................I Left The Watchtower!..

.........................MY BRAIN WORKS NOW!!

.............Image result for Waking up

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

2016 summer district conventions will be titled.......

" When Yahweh Starts a Wacken, You best Start a Packen "

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I still can't believe I bought into the WT bullshit for over 30 years. Here I am 68 years old and happier than ever that I got the balls to walk away and salute them with my middle finger. Mental, emotional, psychological, and physical freedom is greater than winning the lottery (of course I would love to win the lottery and have no money worries).

If you read my early posts, you will see that I was quite screwed up. Went through the "born again" experience" and was nasty to some posters. Now I am very mellow in my life of just being me. Don't quite know what I believe today but that is ok because I am happy. This JW religion is more than screwed (I prefer to use the F word but am trying to be nice) up.

HappyDad

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Problem: The closer you follow the archetype of the perfect slave, the easier it will be for you to be enslaved--by the religion or communism. Jesus is nothing more than the archetype of the perfect slave. Following that thing at any distance is dangerous. Following it closely is extremely dangerous. It leads to damnation, which is what the washtowel really wants for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit