woohoo! pushing 200..and what's next for the Dusty

by dustrabbit 7 Replies latest jw friends

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

I got my 200th post right here. Does that mean I'm a "master member" now?

Other posts to look forward from me before I leave China and don't have net access for a while:

more JWMatch.com hottie of the week! posts.

part #3 of my personal experience..and the "unwritten" chapter...yeah, I know I keep promising that one, but it's so personal and gets me choked up everytime i start to write it.

my thoughts on chinese culture and it's similarities to the group-culture of the dubs: however, this will be a multi-part post that might have to wait until i leave china.

by the way, MrMoe is the assistant manager at exJWsRaw, the sight I launched after Simon locked up the boobie thread. By the way, we've now got over 50 members! Get ruanchy, and...OH! Do behave, Austin Powers style.

http://groups.msn.com/exJWsRaw

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Oh I guess I don't get Master Member status at 200.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

But you get at 201!

• LB
    LB

And why hasn't my membership been approved at jwraw yet young man??????

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

lb: yes, it has...check your email.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL

LB just wants to see the more explicit photos available of SpiceItUp, Pierced Angel, and the rest of the ladies.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

and what's your reason for joining, Reborn? Just to read the articles?

• LB
    LB

Aaaah, yes, I am that shallow. But I'm afraid I've really sinned this time and I'm not sure I'll recover. I looked at the guys pics. I have since taken drugs and medications and yet I doubt I'll ever fall asleep tonight. Sure I could poke out my eyes but those images are burned into my brain. Can I cut out my brain????

I joined to look at cartoons and admire lovely photographs of beautiful people.

I didn't see any beauty in the guys section.

Pot makes your brain fuzzy, right? right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit