District Convention Drama Talk

by silentlambs 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    Jehovah is stronger than Satan and whatever the media might say they cannot win against us.

If this was something they really believed in then why do they hire pubic relations firms to protect their image whenever they feel threatened or "persecuted", and produce videos that are primarily for the media to enhance and protect their image.

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

I've also noticed that Mr. A's language has turned south for the winter . Quite different from the person whose past post I've copied to my hard drive.

However, if it's just RAW EMOTION your trying to convey then theres a lot of people hear who feel EXACTLY the way you do.

Hope the recovery is going well.

CornerStone

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Cornerstone: Yes, it is temporary raw emotion, because I am in shock.

I've also noticed that Mr. A's language has turned south for the winter

I apologize for this, but while they are condemning the Media at the District Convention, another new post above this one shows that the WTS just ran a TV ad to promote their religion ... how hypocritical can they get! And I am furious that they can be this downright evil.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Funny how they can claim Jehovah's support and say how strong they are, yet deceive so many and cover up their own failures. They claim to support the military, but they are doing exactly as we did in the Army at inspection time. "If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, then baffle them with your BS."

Lew W.

• larc
    larc

Hey Amazing, I like seeing you get fired up. You put in enough x's for other letters to maintain decorum. Now, if some of the wominz here would come along and tell you how cute you are when you're mad, that would make a perfect day.

• saltiest
    saltiest

Of course if the media were to ever report anything positive about the JW's (can't imagine what), or like today, with the Pledge of Allegiance ruled unconsititutional by a California judge (most likely to be overruled), then they would LOVE the media. All the articles that spoke of the final ruling regarding the door-to-door permits, and the few scattered ones about conventions, etc. they look upon as a good thing.

Apparently the media, tv, and all that is only Satan's doing and evil..if they want them to be, and when it would benefit to say so.

Alicia

• TheStar
    TheStar

Amazing,

You're Damn cute when you mad!!!

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hay Mr. A,

Thanks for the reply. Just concerned about your health and letting the BOrg ruin your day. I hope you outlive ALL those rat-ba****ds on the top floor of the puketower in Brooklyn.

CornerStone

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I asked this in another thread but maybe should have asked it here

Did they really mean this or is it a typo

Another example citied in the program was Baruch. Though being a loyal and faithful man even he lost proper Christian focus at times, even so, by enduring faithfully he made it to the end. (Jer.45:3,5)

How on earth would Barach have known anything about "proper Christian focus"

and as for the drama - we all know they won't come clean - back track - hide the bodies and tape their mouths closed - GB policy whenever caught red-handed

Edited by - Lady Lee on 26 June 2002 22:38:25

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

In other areas there are those who distribute literature to discredit Jehovah.

Hmmm...they're not inspired, not perfect, BUT to discredit or criticise them is to discredit the Almighty himself...

Watchtower speaketh with forked tongue, this not good, no, not at all

Edited to add quote effect to first line

Edited by - dantheman on 26 June 2002 22:45:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit