Tenacious D....what do you think?

by VioletAnai 23 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

When I listened to the album at my bro's I pissed myself.....

Here you'll find some of their songs to have a listen to

http://search.rollingstone.com/bin/search?section=song_rs&query=tenacious%20g&exact=&matchany =

Tribute is their current single....

Now you need a twisted sense of humour to listen to these guys...other wise you could get offended....you know like the movie 'Freddy got Fingered' offended everyone.

Anyways enjoy...if you haven't already!

Luv Vi.

• ISP
    ISP

Don't you think the album cover is somewhat demonic?

ISP

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

the D rock! i've seem them twice in concert, such great times :)

"with karate i'll kick your ass, from here to right over therererereeeeeeeeeee/you broke the rules! now i'll pull out all your pubic haiririirrrrrrrrrrr" :P

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

My 22 year old son LOVES Tenacious D. The lead singer is Jack Black, who is a funny as hell actor. They remind me of Weird Al Yankovic on powerful drugs! I generally don't like that kind of music, but I have no problem admitting that they are funny as hell.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

/\ The guy on the right(our left) is a crack up. I've seen him in a lot of movies.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Yeah Plm...most recently it was Shallow Hall he starred in.

He's damn funny....the other guy had a cameo in Seinfeld apparantly....

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yeah the other guy looks familure but I couldn't place him.

• mikepence
    mikepence

Long live the D.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

I just saw "Orange County" last night with Colin Hanks and Jack Black. I've never been a real big fan of Black, but he had me laughing so hard last night that I had tears in my eyes.

BTW, did any of you ever remember "Mr. Show" on HBO? They did a wickedly funny parody of Jesus Christ Superstar called Jeepers Creepers and Black played Jeepers. Hilarious!

Brian

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

I loved Jack Black in Orange County and Saving Silverman. I think he is one of my favorite actors now. I haven't seen Shallow Hal yet though, sounds like another good rental for Sunday...

Anne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit