Child feeds with rats in temple(weird pic)

by ISP 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP
    Child shares milk with 'holy' temple rats

A child has been sharing milk from a bowl with a group of "holy" rats at an Indian temple.

Hundreds of rats live undisturbed at the Karni Mata Hindu temple in Deshnoke, Rajasthan.

It's known locally as "Rat Temple".

The high priests protect the rats because their bodies are thought to house the souls of dead worshippers.

There are special holes allowing the rats to move around the temple.

It's said if you spot a white rat, you'll have good luck.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I know I saw something similiar in a Tori Amos video...cant think of which one it was...was it Cucify or God...

anybody know?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

ISP,

Believe me ther are more rats than people in India. And India have over a billion people. If the kid leave the rats alone then he will be ok.

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

HEY FRED!!! Let me guess, that place is your next vacation stop? A CEWL cat like you could feed for weeks!

EWWWWWWWWWW

Kisses,

Moe

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

at least, the child has some food --- which puts it in a better position than a lot of other kids in the world....

that's a bit shallow, isn't it..... but still deeper than fraidy cat's thinking...!!!!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Moe2,

Barbeque rat ribs taste good.

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

Fred,

Um, Moe2? Um, OK... anyways...

Fred, ur gross LMFAO

Kisses,

Moe

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

My snake would have a field day!

• Matty
    Matty

Moe, what can I say!

SpiceItUp, it was the God video. It was the one that she does different religions, yeuch those rats!!

I worship Tori Amos now. I'm an Amos Witness.

Doh! Why can't I check my spelling before I press 'reply to topic'!

Edited by - matty on 26 June 2002 16:16:10

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

ICK!!! and i get slagged for eating from the same plates/bowls my cats have been eating from !

btw spice, it's tori's God video with all the rats excellent tune AND video!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit