Weird??

by Undecided 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Folks,

This is kind of strange, everyday I find a penny, on a parking lot, floor of a store, driveway, or whatever. Yesterday I hadn't found any money, I didn't think about it until I started to get in bed. I had turned the covers back earlier and went to the computer to browse this place. When I went to bed there was a penny lying right where I was going to lay down. My wife swore she didn't put it there. Just a few minutes ago I was at the little JMart and there was my penny on the floor. Do you think something is trying to tell me I'm not worth 2 cents?

Ken P.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Ken..Those pennies you have beem finding? They are mine.

Seriously, my husband and I find change all the time. We started putitng it aside to see how much we find in a year's time. We began April 15th (easy to remember) and we already have over $5.00. A friend of mine insists it is the way the universe is telling us we will be cared for. I say, if the universe is that concerned, let us start finding fewer pennies, and more quarters...or even paper money!

Seriously, again....people drop money all the time. They bend over for the quarters. They leave the worthless pennies. BTW, have you noticed that people NEVER drop nickels????? HbH

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

"See a penny, pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck. See a penny, let it lay. Bad luck you'll have the rest of the day."

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

FYI:

Do not spend a penny that you find, but save it for luck.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

MrMoe...you have email...

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Ken,

Finding pennies was pretty much the only thing that made service bearable for the last few months as a Wit. Myself and two other brothers usually had a competition to see who would find the penny first that morning. I didn't win most mornings, but at least it distracted me! We tried to include a couple of the pioneer sisters, but they only frowned and shook their heads. Oh well.

P.S. I not sure they ever brought me luck, but then again, I'm pretty sure I soon spent them.

• Undecided
    Undecided

When I visit my daughter Lisa, I see coins laying all over the house and in the yard. I don't know why they don't appreciate it. I quess they owe so much that it just seems useless.

Ken P.

PS: If you see a bridge being painted and it is Doyle Painting, my son-in-law will be there. They go all over the US. Terry is Lisa's husband.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"A penny for your thoughts."

• ISP
    ISP

I usually find a few quid in jackets and trouser pockets. Can be a nice surprise.

ISP

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

ISP...hahhaa..I honestly read that you find the money in OTHERS' pants pockets...like you had a sideline of pickpocketing or something...had to read it twice! HbH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit