Jws that post here

by WildTurkey 16 Replies latest jw friends

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

sorry wrong thread I meant this for Keiser

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Witchywoman...It may have been posted to the wrong thread, but your words were kind and meaningful, nonetheless. I appresiated the thoughts. HbH

• Kaiser Stuhl
    Kaiser Stuhl

I thought witches were demonised or got brooms stuck up thier .. oops i'm getting rude again OK THAT"S IT! I'm going to apologies to al you #$%@%!

k.s.

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

some jw's come in here and post and count their posts as "time".

my little sister's friend does that, goes to the web sites and "tells them about jehovah", and she turns it in on her field service report......mmmmmm

katie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I agree with Dawn on the point of why some defend their faith. I think deep down they have doubts and are trying to convince themselves they have the "truth". Then I know there are those who just want to fight.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

I won't presume to speak for anyone but do think that many of them are either having doubts and get into the discussions to see what we have to say or they are tryin to be faithful to Jehovah and prove themselves to him. I am not being sarcastic here honest, but in the WT there is no grace and you HAVE to EARN Gods approval-you will never know this side of eternity if you were good enough for him.

And hello Keiser and welcome. I hope you enjoy the open discussion here. Remember that not all ex-Jws are scary, evil, hate God etc..... I personally left the WT because they do not teach the truth- most are well intentioned but are not knowledgeble about God or his word. I'd be interested in chatting sometime especially if you are a JW that cares and loves God.

In Yahweh Alone, Angie <><

• happy man
    happy man

intresting topic, for mee as an ongoing JW, if you read my posts you now.

Myself i think it is very diffrent if you want to read on this sites, perhaps you have som expiriens who do that you want to look at the other side of the coin.

Some here are realy confirming what the Gb say abot apostates, they are very hatefull, and try to find only bad things to tell, as you all now,we have not only bad things ,also good, in evry religion.

they who think JW are something like the evel slave, , are exatly what GB say , hatefull peopel who have only one thing inn there mind , to destroy JW.

I think these peopel miss the point, if they want to help JW to find the truth as they see it.

peopel like Hilary steep is more effective i think, also amaizing, what they write here have give mee very tuff qestions.

But for the time I dont leave Jw, to much to lose, if you understand.

I dont agree what some of you tell abaout the life inn the so calld world,

i live a bigg part of my life in the word beaucause my work, have my one firm, and i can tell that the life is a mess for many peopel ,myself have been very badley treated, no mercy in the life outside, sveral have try to destroy mee and my firm, widh lying and bad talk, trying to get me out of the market, so dont tell me that the life outside is a paradise, greed and power is the messsege in business life, and no problem to walk over dead bodys.

The moral is a bigg problem also, not so many you can trust, in sweden we ave the biggest divorce rate inn the word,and i see a lot of times familys who brokedown, and children who been alone,nowan want them,terribel, so from my point of wiue some of you are glorifing the world, and opposite widh the JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit