Would you rather have more time or more cash?

by Leander 18 Replies latest jw friends

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

As usual. MrMoe, very well put. I am, and always have been, a selfish person. I want both. I gave up so much of life...of me...in the name of accomplishing god's work, that I find I soak up everything, and want, want, want...not materially. I never have wanted "things"...but experiences, travel, shows...all takes money. Forced to a choice though, I want my time.

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

I waste both, but feel less guilty about the money than the time. So I'll take more money to waste!!

• SYN
    SYN

Right now I'd give my left arm for $700! That's all I want!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

EQUALS

EQUALS FLORIDA

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

"the best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds and bees, I WANT MONEY! that's what i want.

your love gives me such a thrill, but your love won't pay my bills, I WANT MONEY!

thats's what i want."

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

airwlk...ha! Couldn't read it without singing it! Are we old, or what!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I can say that because I am a lady of leisure. I have alot more time since leaving the borg and I am really enjoying all of that time. It is amazing to realized how much time we gave to JW. Plus, I dont care how much money my hubby brings home,, I love to shop.

Leander, I have been wondering where you have been, I havent seen any post. I thought maybe you got sucked back to the borg!!!!!!!LOL Glad to see that is not the case.

• saltiest
    saltiest

I would pick money so I wouldn't have to go back to work and put my duaghter in day care. I wish I didn't have to start work in a month because she has made me the happiest I've ever been, and I hate to think of leaving her for 8+ hours a day. At first I though more time, so I could work, go to school, AND take care of her. But I rethought that as I would rather not have to work and still be able to be with my daughter and go to school.

I see nothing wrong in wanting money. Shoot, I would love for some money to pay the bills so we could get a house and Ash could have a huge yard to play in.

Alicia

• Amazing
    Amazing

Leander: Please check you email right away and please call me, it is very important. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit