Ladies - what's your favourite men's cologne?

by Beck_Melbourne 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Just a bit of fluff...what's your favourite men's cologne or women's perfume scent?

Have you ever got a gentle wiff of a really nice cologne and wanted to ask the owner what the name of it is?? If its a woman I will ask, only because I want to go out and buy some. But if its a guy...I say nothing...but will worship him from afar LOL. I also think it might come across as though I am flirting...and I don't do that - in person (online is different LOL)

What's your favourite?? Mine is Maroussia, Madam Roche and anything Estee Lauder for women...and I know its kinda old...but Farenheit (sp??) for men still does it for me.

Beck

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

prefer him without actually

• larc
    larc

Beck, I don't like women's perfumes. I like the natural scent of a woman.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm not a lady, but I feel like chimimg in here, no female chauvinism, you know?

The two scents that get me going is White Shoulders or Obsession. As long as either are worn in moderation.

On the rare occassion I might put on cologne, I use Stetson or even rarer, Polo.

• anewlife
    anewlife

Hi Beck....we're actually on at the same time!!!

I really like Hugo, Obsession and Eternity for men. When I'm in a mall and some guy walks by wearing one of these, I instantly turn my head to see who the cutie is (as he's got to be cute if he smells this good!) LOL

Cheryl

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I always liked "Wings for men" and for women "Wings" The real parfume not the toilet water.

You can't get it here anymore. A lot of people didn't like it, thought it was too heavy

but that was because it was OVER used.

You only need to use a tiny bit. When used properly it is the BEST smelling parfume.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I like Polo Dakota...don't walk past me in a dark alley or you might get jumped LOL.

Hey Cheryl...we always like the same stuff LOL...I love eternity for men...I bought some for my son and he hates it...what a waste!! What a brat!! My head always turns when a nice smelling guy walks past...but I can never remember the smell when I'm trying testers...I get all confused.

Plum I must be really out of touch because I don't know Wings...who makes it??

Another really nice one is Cool Waters...man that is so yum!

Beck

• terafera
    terafera
    but will worship him from afar LOL.

girl, I luv ya!! LOL we're so alike!

I actually love Cool Waters and once I met a guy wearing Oscar De Larenta once..oh my god...i was in love! Dont know if it was him or the cologne, LOL. But it was soooo nice!

Actually, anything nice smelling on a guy is great. I also like anything musky, Obsession for men, or anything manly smelling!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

My favorite is Polo, hubby wears it. When we were dating I bought him a bottle , so even now after 17 years of being married the smell of Polo on him (his smell) makes my mouth water!!!! Yum yum.

My mother introduced me to Chanel No. 5 , when I was about 14, I have loved that scent ever since.

I guess you can tell I put alot of stock in my sense of smell. I love the way a fragrance can take you back to another place and time. My mother wore L'Air De Temps,,,, I can still smell her fragrance in my dreams.

This was a good question Beck,, brought back alot of good memories..

P.S. I wish they could bottle the smell of hay... very comforting to me!!! Crazy huh?

• finnrot
    finnrot

I like Davida for myself and I like Angel on women, or nothing at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit