The wedding

by animal 12 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Some of you know I was asked by friends to perform (officiate) thier wedding. Since it is a lawful but not legal wedding, I said sure. We did this "pagan" wedding on June 21st in California.

I took my Harley and my son drove our van, while the girls took turns riding with me. In all, we did a 1300 mile turnaround in 4 days total. It was a great trip and my whole family got involved.

Here is the site I put up with some pictures. Enjoy it or not, they are there.

http://www.solriders.net/members/kena/

Animal

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Very nice pics. Congratulations to your friends.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Animal.....thanks for the pix. It looked like a beautiful event in a beautiful setting. 1300 miles in four daze, yeah baby, that's a ride.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Great pictures, Animal. loks like all really enjoyed themselves. I just hope the 1300 miles wasn't on a hardtail, LOL

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful event with us all.

Lew

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Nice Pic's animal, thanks for sharing and congrats to your friends

plum

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Looks like you guys had a blast at a very special occasion

Spice

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi animal,............ looks like a beautiful place....... i wish i would have had a father like you when i was growing up......

• animal
    animal

Speaking of father.... I am now "the cool dad".... my son wanted to get home Saturday to see his girlfriend before he left for his vacation. We pushed and made it for him, got home a day early. His GF came over to thank us.

Animal

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Animal, I enjoyed this post.

Marilyn

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey animal,very cool,thanks for sharing...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit