A Mike Myers moment...

by jaccilynn 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

late last night, i made a grilled cheese sandwhich and stuck "wayne's world" in the vcr. i've seen it dozens of times, but it never stops being funny!

and i thought about how clever mike meyers is to come up with such a great character like wayne campbell... then i thought about austin powers and the fact that part three is coming out soon! i realized that mike meyers is a comic genius, and since it was on my mind, i wanted to take a moment to acknowledge him...

mike meyers rocks (shwing! yadda! yadda!) anyone else agree?

Edited by - jaccilynn on 23 June 2002 14:44:23

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, "Fat Bastard" is one of the funniest characters I've ever laid eyes upon.

"Baby - the other, other white meat!"

"I've got a turtlehead poking out - it's making me all emotional"

LOL!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

The Father in 'So I Married and Axe Murderer' is my fav Mike Meyers character.

Ven

• Salud
    Salud

The movie 'I Married an Axe Murderer' is my favorite M. Myers movie. One time we rented and invited a bunch of people over just to watch the skit where the father is putting down his son for having a big head, (it has its own weather station) it was hillarious!!

• Mac
    Mac

Salud,

His father obviously suffered from penis envy!

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

I was beginning to think that I was the only person on the planet that actually thought "So I Married An Axe Murderer" was funny. I've seen it dozens of times and laugh all the way through it.

Some favorite quotes:

"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!"

"I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."

or

Charlie: Have you ever brutally murdered anyone?

Harriett: Well, brutal's a subjective term. What's brutal to one person might be entirely reasonable to someone else.

Brian (who really needs to get a life!)

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i love "so i married an axe murderer" too. my favorite part is at the wedding reception when the father is singing 'if you think i'm sexy.' that ALWAYS cracks me up!!

beck

• hybridous
    hybridous

Remember this?

'Velcome to Shprokets....I am your host, Dieter.'

I hope I'm not dating myself, here.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Not at all, hybridous. Here are a few more Dieter quotes for you.

"Touch my monkey"

"I am as happy as a little girl!"

Brian

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

so i married an axe murderer is an awesome movie...

"woman! woooooo-man!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit