This wouldn't happen here!

by ISP 17 Replies latest social relationships

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Well, she obviously wasn't honest with him to begin with, or so he says. She should have expected **some** kind of reaction when they met.

But it was still mean of him to react that way. No tact.

Such is life.

~~ GG ~~

• terafera
    terafera

What did he expect?? They met off the internet, sight unseen!! He handled it pretty badly. She might have turned into a nice friend, if nothing else.

I've never heard of measuring weight in 'stones'. Sounds like something Fred Flinstone would do! LOL

btw, if you intend on meeting someone in person, get pics, alot of them! Ask what kind of lifestyle they enjoy..if they know what a Krispy Kreme is, bad news! Mention the latest article in Fitness magazine, see the response you get!

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl
    I've never heard of measuring weight in 'stones'. Sounds like something Fred Flinstone would do! LOL

LOL.......Fred Flinstone.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good one!

It's a way of measuring weight in different countries. I know the UK uses it.

~~ GG ~~

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

she deliberately deceived her online lover and didn't reveal what she actually looked like. she had to realize that he would be shocked when they finally met. why is her emotional distress his fault? she brought it on herself. what about his emotional distress? i mean, he thought he was going to meet one thing and got something entirely different. still, he could have said something like 'this isn't going to work out' and not call her a hippo. but her distress ultimately came from his rejection, not the name-calling... i hope they throw this case out. people don't want to be accountable for their own actions anymore.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

another irony to add to my JWMatch.com hottie of the week thread.....

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I am a svelte 18 YO woman with magnificent natural 36D breasts (perky), with a tight buttocks and a propensity to worship any man I date (have sex with) and give him expensive gifts and cooks seven course dinners.

BTW, I'm a billionaire.

ashi-ann

• professor
    professor

Maybe 8 stones means whatever Mick Jagger or Keith Richards weighs x 8.

• jack2
    jack2

good replies professor and tera!

Didn't this guy see those Circuit City commercials where the man and woman are fabricating these great cyber-bods and then they look over the counter at each other and smile before placing their respective cyber-ads?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit