• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Just one more post, then go read, When I wake up, LOL

Again, congrats to a pretty lady,

Lew

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dutchie,

Congratulations fellow Jedi ! Be careful with that new light sabre.... Use it to skillfully cut through the veil of lies woven by JW's to help people see the light!

Wow you made it to Jedi fast, and your posts are enjoyable... thanks so much for your contributions to the board the past few months! Don't go leavin' us now....

Gopher -- of the "hang in there" class

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Okay, Okay, Dakota, here is that post.

Is it Jedi, now?

Thanks Gopher!

Edited by - Dutchie on 23 June 2002 12:47:57

• TheStar
    TheStar

Dutchie,

You must hold the record for making it to Jedi the fastest. Simon can you confirm this?

I was here a month before you Dutchie and I have a long way to go before becoming a Jedi.

Congratulations and careful with that light saber, it's not a toy ya know!

Off the subject for a second: Is that a picture of your daughter the soon to be professional model?

• SYN
    SYN

You go girl! We'll give you a purple light saber!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

You are now officially the newest Jedi. Congratulations again

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30769&site=3

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Star, my daughter is going to be so mad at you! That's me! However, I must confess that she worked on me a little (a lot) before we took the picture. My daughter is a blond and much, much prettier than I am.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Wow Dutchie, you're a knock out!

For some reason I figured you were much older... Maybe it's because you said once you were around in 1975 when that whole fiasco happened and you left the borg then studied law ( It takes quite a few years to study law). Sooo sorry..

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Star, I was around in 1975. I am now 38 years old. I suppose I look younger, but thats because of good genes and teriffic lighting.

My grandmother was 101 years old when she died and she was always proud of the fact that she never had one wrinkle on her face. Anyway, thanks a lot for bringing it up and forcing me to post my age!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit