alicholics

by not interested 12 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

DUDE!

I don't live that far away from you ya know...what is it, 20 min? I would be more than happy to hang out with you anytime!! It sucks to be alone I know, and you are far too much fun to have to spend so much time alone.

Yeah so I am boring as hell, but we can go see a movie or something...or you can let me ride the ponies!! YEA!! Ok, that seems kinda selfish of me...but seriously, you're not alone, you have lots of friends who would like to hang out with ya, and I happen to be one of them...

E-mail me sometime if ya want, and I will give ya my number.

Edited by - joannadandy on 9 August 2002 16:38:37

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i totally agree joanna!!! well, ok i'm further than 20 mintues, but what's my motto? "have car, will travel" dude you are so much fun to hang with--when we all went to minneapolis, that's the most fun i've had in a LONG time!! ok, so maybe us minnesota apostachicks may not be the most exciting, but hey we're good peeps and we love our friends. you're never alone **HUGS**

beck

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey NI,

I join in with the other blondes here.... you are not alone. But - and I know I'm being a total rocket scientist here - you are obviously hurting. If you don't want to hurt alone, just call, and we'll be there.

Alcohol is an anesthetic. It's legal, and definitely available, and sometimes it even MAKES it stop SUCKING sometimes!!!!! I don't know if you have to go the "ok I'm an alcoholic" route at this point .... that's a completely different discussion.... but I definitely think you are hurting, and you have some damn good reasons to hurt. (If it didn't hurt after what you've endured this past year, you'd be a freak, actually

Yeah, a "normal" girlfriend (they don't exist, btw) would help you, but I think it would be just another 12-pack solution. You are grieving, that's all. You are not alone. Call, write, sing, etc.

love, laura

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit