Anybody from North Dakota?

by FlyingHigh 27 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHigh
    FlyingHigh

Looking for anyone from the North Dakota or Western Minnesota area. If anyone is from this area or knows someone from this area please post a reply. You know the saying: North Dakota is not the end of the road but you can see it from here. I am beginning to believe it as no one seems to be from this area.

• not interested
    not interested

well iwas from N.D. but imoved there in 1980 at that time there ws only one cong. in fargo now there is more but i know a bunch of people from there and a few opn this site that are from there

• not interested
    not interested

once again i posted and spelled all wrong what iment to say is that i moved from there in 1980 maybe i should get that Mavis Bacon typing thingy to help me learn to type

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm just across the border in Winnipeg

Howdy neighbor

• rekless
    rekless

will south dakota do?

We are from Claire City, SD, but reside in Las vegas, but will be moving to Deadwood, SD this Spring.

• hannibal
    hannibal

I know alot of people from fargo, my wife is from there.

• FlyingHigh
    FlyingHigh

I know a lot of people from Fargo as well. We lived there from the late 1970s on. I would be interested in emailing anybody that still lives in the Fargo area.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i'm from central MN, but i went to pioneer school in Fargo a few years ago...(don't remember exactly when, but i do know i was at least old enough to drink).

• garybuss
    garybuss

I live near Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I welcome e-mail from any and all :-)

gb

• FlyingHigh
    FlyingHigh

Hello Hannibal

I think I just figured out who you are. I didn't know what handle you were using on here till now.

You say your wife is from Fargo. That wouldn't be a b'u'mmer would it? Well you did "paint" a fairly good picture of it.

How business been anyway? Still keeping busy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit