Byebye for now....

by mindfield 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mindfield
    mindfield

For those of you who may be noticing my absence from this board for the next 8 weeks, take note that I'll be working as a summer camp monitor during that time. Believe me, I couldn't be farther from a computer where I'll be working... Thanks for the good times, the support during the bad, and the playful times in between. Reborn, refiners, prisca, concerned mama, and many others... I'll be thinking about you and your friendship and your valued advice. I may be able to pop in during the weekends, but believe me, I'll probably be having some more relaxing time by myself.

Take care,

j

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Have a great eight weeks at summer camp,and don't get poison ivy, or a snake bite, don't tip a canoe, don't get lost in the forest, don't forget you sunscreen and don't forget your bug repellent, don't forget your compass and don't forget your swim suit and don't forget your rain slicker and don't forget your knife and of course last but not least don't forget to have a great time!!

• patio34
    patio34

Bon Voyage!!

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Summer camp monitor huh?

Yeah, I remeber your type. Always trying to stifle my only oppurtunities for sexual exploration. Ah the memories...

Have a great time and don't be too hard on those kids!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

'Bye Mindfield. Have a great summer!

• Scully
    Scully

Have a good time at camp Mindfield.

See you when you get back!

Love, Scully

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bye, Mindfield!

Have a great time and remember: Play like a kid, Think like an adult!

out

• Xena
    Xena

Have fun Mind....we'll miss you!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mindfield,You`ve made a place for yourself here,you did good.Take your break,and then come hang out with your buds...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 23 June 2002 0:44:43

• Prisca
    Prisca

Take care, and have fun at camp.

I'll look forward to your return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit